TheWingedWaffle524

Goodbye, Valuable Head!

12 posts in this topic

Before I start, I'm NOT giving free heads. Well, there goes 84% of people reading this.

I recently made a STUPID trade just before the 4th of July. Thief for BOOM! Yep, I know. BOOM! Was given away on the 4th of July, so I basically lost my thief (a tremendously valued head). You may be thinking, Why would you do that trade in the first place!?! Well, I would do that trade in the first place because I really admire unique heads like BOOM! (especially if they're animated) At first, I didn't notice that I had done a bad trade, or even that BOOM! Had been given away on the 4th,(I had already had him, so there was no magical winged safe giving him to me) and then I went on the forums to make a topic asking for opinions on my trade, as BOOM! Was probably only favored in my opinion. Well, then I saw what Meg posted about BOOM! Being given as long as sausage for the 4th, and then that lucky stiff I traded with laughing his face off. This has actually happened with me being the lucky stiff and getting a thief head for a donut head shortly before donut was given away.

Has this happened to any of you before?!? If so, with what trade!?!

(I don't really care 'cause I didn't value thief anyways XD)

" This has actually happened with me being the lucky stiff and getting a thief head for a donut head shortly before donut was given away."

I wouldn't consider it stealing though. It's not like the devs go "ATTENTION EVERYONE, THIS IS THIS MONTH'S HEAD SCEDULE! PREPARE YOUR TRADES WISELY!" It just became the next head, and that's that. My luck though is that I traded some TF2 items / Promo items I didn't care for for the Lava Lamp! Oh ~$5 head, you're so beautiful, so animated, and work with every team color! IT'S PERFECT. It made me realize we need grey and black team colors though.

Today I just traded my Winston head for Gerard because this week's feature WAS HARDER THEN HARD at level 7.  Now I need him. 

This happened one year ago. When Gerard and Steamroll Victim #1 were just released, I was stupid enough to trade Winston (At the time, he was very rare) for Gerard (I gave up on the feature so I looked for someone with the head). Then I entered a period where I tried to find a trader with Winston, but no success until I got a backup account with most of the heads at the time (Including Winston). I then proceeded to trade with that account to get Winston (and a bunch of gems so I could get all of the prisoners). The End.

P.S That quote was from a topic I posted a year ago.

I remember when Winston was very rare and there was an awesome user on here that would give away star heads so he gave me a Winston sometime near the end of August, then on August 26th (National dog day or something like that) Winston was released again. On the bright side the guy didn't make me give him anything for the Star head so that's pretty cool.

hey i am noob on this page but still i want trad gems for starheads i know is a lo of people some is not intreset off gems

What?

I don't like to consider specific heads rare anymore since at this point, at least a good majority of the heads have been released twice. But it's generally a bad idea to trade one-time star heads anyway, since you usually will have to wait for it to come out again.

I am mad today because I just lost 3 heads in a row due to a guy showing me a duplicate glitch. He had me trade Scuba Steve and Thief. Then I tried with Cecil but I did it wrong and lost that too. I never got a single one back yet.