• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Henryo

Behemoth Xbox 360 Collection For Next Gen?

[sorry if this is in the wrong forum category; I had no idea what to post this in.]

So here's something to think about:

What if the Behemoth released a digital or disk game that is a collection of every game that the Behemoth made on Xbox 360 for next gen consoles? With the power of next gen, the consoles could easily handle the challenges behind releasing such a demanding package. Any thoughts?

• Upvote 2

That would be pretty cool but I would rather have The Behemoth focus on the future with Game 4 rather than just re-releasing their old games on new consoles. 

[sorry if this is in the wrong forum category; I had no idea what to post this in.]

What if the Behemoth released a digital or disk game that is a collection of every game that the Behemoth made on Xbox 360 for next gen consoles? With the power of next gen, the consoles could easily handle the challenges behind releasing such a demanding package. Any thoughts?

Yes please. Give me a collection on an Xbox One disc for a bargain price and I'm there

• Upvote 1

It's possible owing to both XB1 and PS4's x86 architecture, basically being a PC.

Since BBT and CC were released on PC, porting would be less difficult than before.

Alien Hominid wasn't ever re-released on PC so we're not sure about that. totally not an employee of the behemoth, fyi.

So yeah, it's definitely possible.

Is it likely? Probably not because if I recall reading, they prefer working on new ideas. Although they DID re-release CC while BBT was in development.

It would be nice to see remastered editions of their games on the new platforms.  We're starting to see more old franchises be rebooted with success.  Oddoworld: New n Tasty, Metro: Redux, Halo: Master Chief Collection, and of course updated ports of current games like GTA V.  Depending on the Behemoth it might be easier for them to rerelease these titles on the new system with an HD coat than creating a new game as it was for Oddworld Inhabitants.      

Instead of making a sequel for Castle Crashers or Battle Block Theater, they could just allow the remake to be coded for addable expansions of new worlds/levels, updated magic/abilities, characters, game modes, ect.     

It would be nice to see remastered editions of their games on the new platforms.  We're starting to see more old franchises be rebooted with success.  Oddoworld: New n Tasty, Metro: Redux, Halo: Master Chief Collection, and of course updated ports of current games like GTA V.  Depending on the Behemoth it might be easier for them to rerelease these titles on the new system with an HD coat than creating a new game as it was for Oddworld Inhabitants.      

Instead of making a sequel for Castle Crashers or Battle Block Theater, they could just allow the remake to be coded for addable expansions of new worlds/levels, updated magic/abilities, characters, game modes, ect.     

Bit of topic - I respect you name, and Avatar completely. (I also respect your post. :))

• Upvote 1

i think they should put it on next jen