• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Behemoth_Erin

[28-July-2014] Coop Feature - There And Block Again

The day is late and the hour is long, and yet Furbottom continues his quest for playlists. For even the smallest person can craft levels that will boggle the mind and dazzle the senses. I give you...

Featured Coop:

Random Levels by The Hobb1T

From the depths of Comic-Con we came, over hill and under bridge, back to the fortress of The Behemoth. What we found was a playlist of levels so epic, and so random, that it needed not one, but two prisoners to face its perils. 

Do YOU (yes you!) have the courage to trek into parts unknown, to take these emerald gems and carry them to their finale destination? The fate of the audience rests in your hands...

Random-Levels1.png

RandomLevels2.png

Random-Levels3.png

And the reward at the end of your quest? Why, a hero in his own right, just in time for Comic Con!

FeaturePost_BLOCKETEER.jpg

And also... a Moose. Because cosplayers are nothing if not unpredictable!

FeaturePost_Moose.jpg

Love, The Behemoth!

[Featured Coop 28-July-2014]

I can't seem to access the featured playlist. Neither solo or coop work for me.

PS. The last playlist was awesome. Got the snake prisoner. X3

Thank you THE BEHEMOTH for once again choosing one of my playlists to be the weeks Featured Playlist, and also I do apologize to any others about the secret level as it is broken, for if you fail once that level becomes impossible to complete and you would then have to exit the game.

But if you feel like attempting to complete the secret level, I will give you a tip, in order to start the level you must use the force ball!

Also I would like to question THE BEHEMOTH about the removal of older Featured Playlists, why have they been removed? And are the playlists permanently gone or are they still stored in the databases?

hobbit1.jpg

Chapter 9!

Thank you again so much, THE BEHEMOTH.

- The Hobb1t  avatarpic-l.png

I've already posted this elsewhere, but I figured it couldn't hurt to post it here in hopes that someone might see it quicker.

The fur bottom feature gives me a message stating "The battle block theater service is unavailable" every time I try to launch it. There seems to

be other's who are having the same problem.

Xbox is the platform I'm playing on.

i'm on the xbox 360 i just tried to host and find a match for Furbottom's Features and it wouldn't let me is it not up yet or is there something wrong with my game if you could help that would be great i'm looking forward to getting the new head also when i got on i did still get the moos head so maybe that could tell you what the problem is but yeah i don't know ill keep trying anyways have a nice day

Hi y'all! Apologies, we had some technical difficulties with the Feature, but it should be back up now! Thanks for your patience! :-D :grin:

Also I would like to question THE BEHEMOTH about the removal of older Featured Playlists, why have they been removed? And are the playlists permanently gone or are they still stored in the databases?

Congratulations on your Feature! Previously Featured playlists are still available on the Community Theater like any other playlist -- in fact, we encourage you to use the old Feature threads to search for quality playlists to try.

We take them off "Feature" status because we can only have one playlist Featured at a time, and we want to bring new and fresh awesome community content to our players. 

Hi y'all! Apologies, we had some technical difficulties with the Feature, but it should be back up now! Thanks for your patience! :-D :grin:

Congratulations on your Feature! Previously Featured playlists are still available on the Community Theater like any other playlist -- in fact, we encourage you to use the old Feature threads to search for quality playlists to try.

We take them off "Feature" status because we can only have one playlist Featured at a time, and we want to bring new and fresh awesome community content to our players. 

Oh because I can't seem to find them anywhere not even in my uploaded playlists or favourited playlists anymore it's like they vanished completely from search.

Oh because I can't seem to find them anywhere not even in my uploaded playlists or favourited playlists anymore it's like they vanished completely from search.

It's possible they got reported. Here's some more information about that:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=3

We've been having an unusually high number of reports lately due to the Games with Gold promotion. :) Lots of new players! ^_^

I hope you guys will consider expanding the period those heads are available, I couldn't start the game due to xbox live issues and when I could start the game the coop playlist says that "service is unavailable"... cheers

In the blog they said the feature would stay up until Monday, I assumed they would also have a new feature ready to go, but I guess not.

EDIT: Looks like they updated the blog, no new feature yet though.

Edited by Murder

Service not available for Co-Op Furbottoms Feature still. Been like this for a few days. Anyone know when they will be up again? Really want to play it again before the new one comes out ^_^

Also, great levels The Hobb1t well made hehe ;D

Everythings running fine now, and Im happily enjoying the Features ^_^ Thanks Behemoth for fixing that, and thanks to The Hobb1t for the great levels :D And sorry for the double post hehe :P

Hooray! It's back! From outer space... and I promise it won't leave a sad look upon your face! 

And as an added bonus, you can unlock Siren when you complete all the levels! 

FeaturePost_SIREN.jpg

FeaturePost_SwampBro.jpg

This playlist has been re-featured in Furbottom's Features and now you can unlock Swamp Bro when you complete all the levels! Good luck!