Donut Fun

Looking For Boom! And/or Cat Control

Donut Fun    1

I missed BOOM! last month and I've been wanting him for a while, since he was recent I'd say a fair price is 200 gems, yeah? If that ain't enough for you, we can negotiate.

Also been yearning for Cat Control. I loved the look of the playable cat characters in the very first BattleBlock Theater trailer, but since they were cut I figure Cat Control is the next best thing  :-P Price can be negotiated at time of trade.

Gamertag: Donut Fun

Cat Guard    246

I agree with the whole cat control thing but let me make it clear:

I DON'T WANT GEMS!!!

I have all heads but about 20 star heads so it has to be star head for star head

King    47

HA noob. Boom is so easy to get, just logged in July. But I got him before that....

And cat guard, stop saying I DONT NEED GEMS in every trade topic.

Well donut fun, I would trade but I have all the heads AND all the specials.

Ledd Mango    1

I missed BOOM! last month and I've been wanting him for a while, since he was recent I'd say a fair price is 200 gems, yeah? If that ain't enough for you, we can negotiate.

Also been yearning for Cat Control. I loved the look of the playable cat characters in the very first BattleBlock Theater trailer, but since they were cut I figure Cat Control is the next best thing :-P Price can be negotiated at time of trade.

Gems? Gotta be kidding me. Never trade a star head for any amount of gems unless it's from Furbottom's, and you can get it back. Edited by Ledd Mango

Ledd Mango    1

Also been yearning for Cat Control. I loved the look of the playable cat characters in the very first BattleBlock Theater trailer, but since they were cut I figure Cat Control is the next best thing  :-P Price can be negotiated at time of trade.

Cat Control is up in Furbottom's right now. Get it while you can.

Zumbee4life    9

Also been yearning for Cat Control. I loved the look of the playable cat characters in the very first BattleBlock Theater trailer, but since they were cut I figure Cat Control is the next best thing :-P Price can be negotiated at time of trade.

Gems? Gotta be kidding me. Never trade a star head for any amount of gems unless it's from Furbottom's, and you can get it back.

Or if it's on another account.... Wait.... that would be pointless wouldn't it?

Morg    1,515

No, keep the spare head that you are giving away on your other account, so when you get the new one you can still have the old head.