A C Cret

The Collectors' Corner [Stocking]

212 posts in this topic

Sure thing.

NOTE TO EVERYONE!

I am now offline again, but if I missed you, I could be on tonight. If not, there's always tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone who has ordered, and I hope to see you again soon! (If that's not cheesy business slang, I don't know what is...)

Sure thing.

NOTE TO EVERYONE!

I am now offline again, but if I missed you, I could be on tonight. If not, there's always tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone who has ordered, and I hope to see you again soon! (If that's not cheesy business slang, I don't know what is...)

tonight is probuably the only time I can get a head until sunday or monday due to the fact that I will be on vacation (and if I do it tonight, I can get a head when I come back :)     )

Xbox Live Gamertag: Aidenham

Head Wanted: Behemoth Chicken

Method of Payment: 20 Yarn

Time Zone & Suggested Time for Trade: Mountain Time (MST), Between 7 and 9PM, does Sunday, August 10th work?

Edited by Aidenham

This guy lies. We were both online. I didn't get my head because he said I didn't post an order on the thread. Look on 1st page seventh post. It's there......

Don't worry, after further consultation (and cleaning), I will be on tonight. I will edit this post with some bold text when I do get on!

Don't worry, after further consultation (and cleaning), I will be on tonight. I will edit this post with some bold text when I do get on!

ok thanks so much!

Edit: O.K. im home now!

Edited by Cat Guard

Not gonna lie made an account so I could post, although I've been lurking. So it's understandable if I'm not chosen.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Agalopez65

Head Wanted: Anything I don't have!

Method of Payment: either

Time Zone & Suggested Time for Trade: Send me a friend request and you'll see when I'm online

Could I bring a friend along? Or could you atleast help him?

GT: OccupiedMarkus
Head: The King
Payment: 20 yarns
Timezone: PST 1900-2100

Will that be okay for you?

Edited by Occupiedmarkus

ok thanks so much!

Edit: O.K. im home now!

you were not online last night so could I please hold on the #2  agent since you said you were online but weren't

seeya guys be back soon!

Not gonna lie made an account so I could post, although I've been lurking. So Could I bring a friend along? Or could you atleast help him?

I don't know; I'll have to think that over a bit and get back to you on that...

Opps. Also I would like to trade for The King for 20 yarns

Sorry, but The King is currently out of stock, and you can only order one head at a time, and must wait three days to order another one. If you wish to request a head, please use the order form! ;)

you were not online last night so could I please hold on the #2 agent since you said you were online but weren't

Yeah, so sorry about that! My internet tanked and I couldn't get it back up until this morning! Of course you can hold on to the head, I just wouldn't allow you to do so if it was out of stock!

Enjoy your va-cay!

I'm adding everyone's orders (including you Aurelio; you'd have to break the rules to get denied) as long as they used the order form!

Edited by A C Cret

Understandable, thanks for the chance btw. Seems like a neat place, should've joined sooner.

GT :yuupthatsrich

One king please

time:anytime you can

Sorry, but The King is currently not in stock. Please check back later to see if it has been restocked. Is there another head you would want?

Ok you didn't lie, I didn't read it well. I posted before you opened the shop. So I'll order it again. :)

Gamertag: markygangsta

Prisoner wanted: Barbarian

Online: GMT+02:00 usually in the evening 20:30 - 00:00.

One king please

Sorry, but The King is currently not in stock. Please check back later to see if it has been restocked. Is there another head you would want?

oh,well would you have thief or tiny monkey?

if you dont ,can you list what you do have

Xbox Live Gamertag: Dragon of Ghost

Head Wanted: The Dad

Method of Payment: Gems

Time Zone & Suggested Time for Trade: Time does not matter to me, I'm mostly on.

One king please

oh,well would you have thief or tiny monkey?

if you dont ,can you list what you do have

Dude on the first page there's an order form.

GT - Hoboking257

Head - Unicorn

Payment - 20 yarn

Time zone - Pacific Standard Time

Time - 7:30 - 12:00 Mon - Fri