• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Cat Guard

2X4 And Rubber Handle Sword

24 posts in this topic

does anyone still have it? if so would you be kind enough to share it with me?

GT: xDerpySquid11x

For the first time ever, I ran across someone who had the Rubber Handled Sword on PS3 Friday.  Unfortunately he wasn't willing to trade it.

That's the only weapon, item, animal orb, or character that I'm missing.  Grr...

how do you trade btw with people

You have to be friends with them, and host/join an Xbox Live session with said person. The person with the weapon must have it equipped, then pick up a different weapon in a stage (for example the Pitchfork in the first stage, hidden in haystacks.)

When he picks up the new weapon, just grab the weapon that is on the ground (the one you want) and it will unlock on your profile. You can then pick back up the other weapon, and give back the other person's, etc.

It's been bumped a lot because it continues to be a relevant topic for people still playing this game. Another thread on the same topic would be created if this one were locked, and that's pointless.

It's been bumped a lot because it continues to be a relevant topic for people still playing this game. Another thread on the same topic would be created if this one were locked, and that's pointless.

But this was originally a dupe thread, and there are threads for trading in general

I just think locking is pointless. Locking it will result in creation of another dupe thread. And these two aren't tradable thru normal means, like all other weapons in the game, which is why separate threads were created to start with.

For the first time ever, I ran across someone who had the Rubber Handled Sword on PS3 Friday.  Unfortunately he wasn't willing to trade it.

That's the only weapon, item, animal orb, or character that I'm missing.  Grr...

Did you get it already? Can share it too on PS3.

If you want it on xbox, message me: Cat Guard or Hazard
For PS3, message: A1rPun

For Steam, message: jonah

(These are our forum accounts, not our xbox/ps/steam accounts)

Edited by Cat Guard

Teehe I just realized what you meant by something

Edited by jonah

If you want it on xbox, message me: Cat Guard

For PS3, message: A1rPun

For Steam, message: jonah

(These are our forum accounts, not our xbox/ps/steam accounts)

I thought that your Xbox gold ran out??  Anyways, let me know if you need any of these weapons for 360.

I could use the Rubber Handle Sword on the One if anyone has it. I have all the other weapons to trade if needed. GT is the same as my name.

Edit: Cancel that, ended up getting it online tonight.

Edited by Ebonarm