Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[8-Aug-2014] Solo Feature - This Industrial Sure Is Complex

Efficiency. Economy of design. These are great qualities when it comes to level design. Sounds like fun, right?? Whelp, its really just a way of saying "don't waste my time". And much like a well-designed assembly line, every part of this week's solostravaganza was designed with intent and purpose. Except unlike most assembly lines, deadly dangerous fun is the product being massed produced for you, the masses!

Solo Feature:
Industrial by xDplayerDx

Thought and care has gone into XDplayerDX first playwriting attempt, and its refreshing to see a designer creating a varied, tailored experience that doesn't throw in the kitchen sink too just for good measure. This contributes quite a bit to the playlist's balanced difficulty, which should give you a sense that even the empty spaces were well-considered with just enough headway or footway. You may feel like the place is out to get you, but you won't take it personally... even though you probably should.

Have a looksie at the machinations in store!

2014-08-08_00016.jpg
2014-08-08_00013.jpg
2014-08-08_00008.jpg

Speaking of looksies, its hard to get more looks than this week's prisoner; he just has more eyeballs to look with!

FeaturePost_ISEEYOU.jpg

Oh, and people stare at him too.

[solo Playlist 8-Aug-2014]

AdamBRT    421

I start the Game but don't get the "free prisoner" with the brush Head. Did i need XBL Gold for furbottoms Feature and Thoose heads?

This is the steam furbottom there is a separate thread for XBLA. 

Edit: Just done it myself you actually need to do furbottom like all the other times

Edited by Abz2141

megan    543

Sorry we missed posting this last week! This is the solo feature that will be up for another couple weeks. 

FeaturePost_Gerard.jpg

You still have one more week to unlock Gerard when finishing Furbottom's Features in solo OR co-op!

megan    543

This playlist has been re-featured in Furbottom's Feature! Complete all the levels to unlock Snail for a limited time

FeaturePost_Snail.jpg