• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Aidenham

★ The Star Head Exchange ★ Open For Business!

Hello, and welcome to the Star Head Exchange!

I have dedicated this page to those who don't want their Star Heads, or do, but would prefer gems or yarn, as I have begun my collection of every head, and have a TON of gems and yarn to trade for them. Don't go running away though, as I am open to trading head for head, however you will need to clarify which head you want to trade for which in your form, and I will respond on whether or not I agree to go along with the trade.

The way I will be doing this is I have a list of the Star Heads that I have and the ones I need below, along with my personal "Top Most Wanted" which is basically the heads I don't have that I want the most. A high amount of gems or yarn is guaranteed if you offer one of the top most wanted. You must specify your GamerTag, pick which of the Star Heads I need that you would like to trade to me, whether you want gems, yarn (the amount I will give is on the list of heads) or one of my heads, and tell me your timezone and time you would like to trade. If I accept your trade then we can meet at the time you specified, if not I will reply to you.

Note: I am somewhat new to Battleblock, and don't know what heads are considered very "rare" or "common", so if some of my offers are extraordinarily high or low, please let me know. Thanks!

[RULES]

1. NO ORDERS WHILE SHOP IS CLOSED: If the shop is closed then I am most likely restocking my gems or yarn, and won't be able to do trades temporarily.

2. NO EXTREME BARTERING: If one of my offers seems outrageously high or low, please let me know in a post below. I am open to negotiation, however I will never accept an offer over 100 gems or 20 yarn more than what I originally offered.

3. NO SCAMMING: If you even attempt to scam me I will not accept any more forms from you. Ever. So don't.

4. NO EXTREME REQUESTS: Although having you give me every Star Head in existence sounds nice, I don't want to lose my whole stock of gems and yarn all at once, and I want other people have a chance to trade as well. You can still feel free to offer multiple heads though.

5. FOLLOW THE FORM FORMAT: This will make it a lot easier for me to take requests and keep everything all nice and clean.

6. KEEP YOUR TIME SOMEWHAT FLEXIBLE: I'm not putting any restriction on what time you can meet with me, I'm just letting you know that I may be busy during the time you specify.

7. BE PATIENT: This is kinda connected to #6, but I will complete trades in the order that they appear, so the oldest request will be completed first.

THANK-YOU, AND BE SURE TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS PAGE!

[FORM FORMAT]

Gamertag

Timezone and Trade Time

Head You Are Offering

Whether You Want Gems or Yarn (Or One of My Heads)

Example:

MyCoolTag

PST 2:00 on August 10th/2014

Lava Lamp

100 Gems

[HEAD LIST]

I am currently offering 80 gems or 16 yarn for each head, and 100 gems or 20 yarn for each in the Top Most Wanted. I am open to negotiation, but no more than 100 gems or 20 yarn more than what I originally offered.

Pictures of Every Head: http://battlewiki.battleblocktheater.com/Prisoners

Normal Text: Heads I Need

Crossed Out Text: Heads I Have

Bold Text: Top 5 Most Wanted

Top Most Wanted

-Lava Lamp

-Barbarian

-The King

-Gerard

-Toast

-Furbottom

-Alien Hominid HD
-Castle Crasher

-Purrham Furbottom
-Behemoth Chicken
-Winston
-Donuts
-Toast
-Rose
-Cat Control

-Lava Lamp
-Tiny Monkey
-Man Birth
-Wheels
-Steamroll Victim #1
-Gerard
-Sausage
-Duck Shark
-Siren
-Blocketeer
-25% Off Prisoner
-50% Off Prisoner
-Moose
-Boot

-Fat Kid
-Snail
-Triple Threat
-Hatzilla
-Giraffy
-Buckle Your Pants
-I See You
-Tooth Brush
-Snake Face
-Tiny Cyclops
-Boom
-Steamroll Victim #2
-Stubby
-Mr. Bobbins
-Mr. Peabody
-The Dad
-Paul
-The Nose Knows
-Jonny Four
-Hooshmand The Wise
-Peeps
-Troll
-Little Feets
-Scuba Steve
-Turkey
-FBI Agent 1
-Santa

-The King
-The Monster
-Cyber Monday
-Rammy
-Cecil
-Meebs

-Swamp Bro

-Barbarian
-FBI Agent 2
-Groundhog
-Ms. Pump
-Thief
-The Final Unicorn

Thanks for visiting, reading and trading!

Edited by Aidenham
  • Upvote 1

Aidenham, please stop liking your own posts, it's kind of an unspoken rule around here that you shouldn't do it, for, well, reasons.  

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - Super-Long-Named-Philosopher, 18XX

Also, in regards to our thread, son't expect too many people to be jumping at the idea of getting gems and yarn for their star heads, as most people have an abundance of these things nowadays.

• Upvote 1

Aidenham, please stop liking your own posts, it's kind of an unspoken rule around here that you shouldn't do it, for, well, reasons.  

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - Super-Long-Named-Philosopher, 18XX

Also, in regards to our thread, son't expect too many people to be jumping at the idea of getting gems and yarn for their star heads, as most people have an abundance of these things nowadays.

Okay, I just joined the forum so thanks for the heads up. I know there won't be that many people, just putting this out for anybody who would want gems or yarn in the future.

Okay, I just joined the forum so thanks for the heads up. I know there won't be that many people, just putting this out for anybody who would want gems or yarn in the future.

Yeah, pocket is right with pretty much everything he said so don't like yourself since it looks kinda desprett

Does that mean we should hate our posts? We all like our posts, otherwise we wouldn't post them!

This is a joke please don't be mad I won't like my post again. : P

Edited by JadeFlames
  • Upvote 2

Can someone help me get some star heads i really want cat control or lava lamp plz someone help me

If you happen to have Barbarian or Swamp Bro I am willing to trade Cat Control for either of those.

Just a question... Why can't us XBLA users have a seperate gift shop? I can rarely ever get into a game because all everyone wants to do is trade. Not to mention, when I do get into a game, most people end up leaving because I am extremely good. :P

Hi, I was wondering if this thread is still active? I am looking to trade for a Mr. Peabody, but need to check which characters I have duplicates of that I can trade for. I can check my account tonight, but wanted to see what your interested in trading.

GT is Zumbee4life

I can trade from (UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada) 9:00pm to 10:00pm Monday through Thursday and from

8:30pm to 9:15pm (same time zone) on weekends.

I am willing to trade BOOM or Barbarian for Alien.

Edited by Zumbee4life