• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Aurelio

My Buy/trade Thread!

Hi there! I hope that with the help of this site i can finish off my star head collection. I have a few spares on another account to trade towards my goal, or i could buy them off ya! Anyways here's what i need and have...

I Need

Cecil

I Have

• Alien Hominoid
  • Fat Kid
  • FBI Agent #1
  • FBI Agent #2
  • Thief
  • King
  • Rammy
  • Giraffey
  • Castle Crashers Knight
  • Barbarian
  • Swamp Bro
  • Troll
  • Toast
  • Jonny Four
  • Duck Shark
  • Turkey
  • Santa
  • Cyber Monday
  • Winston
  • Ms Pump
  • Rose
  • Groundhog
  • Buckle Your Pants
  • Furbottom
  • Boot
  • Tooth Brush
  • Blocketeer
  • Siren
  • Mr. Bobbins
  • Snail
  • Wheels
  • Cat Control
  • Hooshmand The Wise
  • SnakeFace
  • The Final Unicorn
  • Hatzilla
  • BOOM!
  • Mr.Peabody
  • Lava Lamp
  • Gerard
  • I See You
  • Man Birth
  • Peeps
  • Donuts
  • Paul
  • Sausage
  • 25% off
  • 50% off
  • The Nose Knows
  • Moose
  • Little feets
  • The Monster
  • The Dad
  • Meebs
  • Stubby
  • Steamroll Victim #1
  • Steamroll Victim #2
  • Triple Threat
  • Tiny Monkey
  • Behemoth Chicken
  • Tiny Cyclops

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Aurelio

So how does the fourm feel about double posting? I understand when it's right away but if it's been a while like this, not sure. Just a slight update, so it's not just a bump(even though it's already on the 1st page).

Anyways I removed Scuba Steve from my want Need list, and Ground Hog from my have list. Also I added Paul to the have list.

Ofc there's a edit button, how else would I have added/removed stuff from the lists? Am I correct in assuming you won't get a notification when I edit my original post? Which would mean I'd need to make a update post of sort. As for double posting, I've seen an example or two here but they were basically one after another, whereas mine are 4/5 hours apart. Ah well thanks!

Ofc there's a edit button, how else would I have added/removed stuff from the lists? Am I correct in assuming you won't get a notification when I edit my original post? Which would mean I'd need to make a update post of sort. As for double posting, I've seen an example or two here but they were basically one after another, whereas mine are 4/5 hours apart. Ah well thanks!

Yeah we do get an edit notification it tells you the Time and the date of when they last edited the post and who edited the post.   

As you can see hahahaha

Edited by Abz2141

Yeah but how do you know I've put something up though? First time you came you didn't see anything you want , so you don't come back to see if there's anything new in stock. Eh I'll just stick to editing it then no worries.

Anyways, removed chicken from need list, and fat kid from have.

Edited by Aurelio

Well I need less now after finding someone giving out star heads for free. Updated need list, now I only need 9!

Removed Paul and added peeps to have list.

Edited by Aurelio

I am willing to give you my Gerard for like 900 gems or something. I only judge star heads by looks, not rarity.

Wish I had seen this sooner but I have no gems atm, gave them to a friend.

I will trade 200 gems for lava lamp

I'm not selling, unless you're offering?

Update:

Removed Rose/Toast/Little Feets from need list.

Added Buckle your pants, Meebs, Hatzilla, Cat Control, and 50% off to have list.

Edited by Aurelio

Still need Cecil and Final Unicorn guys! Not sure if there's still people around but I wouldn't mind getting my last 2 star heads.

Alright my search is now down to one, Cecil. I also added more to the have list like Boom!, Paul, Man Birth, and a few more so give it another look!

If you still need Cecil, I have a spare. Any chance you could trade tiny monkey for it? That is the last one I need.

GT is dchh1427

Edited by DrakeG

If you still need Cecil, I have a spare. Any chance you could trade tiny monkey for it? That is the last one I need.

GT is dchh1427

Sure thing, friend request has been sent.

My list has changed oh and on xbla if anyone's username ends with 908 (it might 608) and tell you about a weird glitch don't fall for it it's a troll

They took my peebody head and I want him back!!! But back to my new list it's from ones I want most to ones I want but not as much:

25% off head

Lava lamp

The nose knows

Buckle your pants

Any head shape with gas mask

The tv ( cube )

Oh and if I get any of these I'm not trading the I'm also not trading donut and mose. I need a lot more but thes are the ones I will use most.

My list has changed again I apollogize for my spamming comments but people plz respond my list of star heads I need Lava lamp, boom, wheels, peeps, steamroll 1&2, FBI 1&2, man birth, Triple threat, Final unicorn,50% off, Mr. Pump, Toast, Tiny monkey & cyclops, Alien Hominoid, Castle Crashers, Swamp pro, Theif, Barbarian, Bukle your Pants, Cat control, The Dad, Siren, Cecil, Gerald, little feet, Turkey, Bahemoth Chicken, I see you, Scuba Diver, and many I cant think of.

If you want to give these heads for free that would be great! But if you don't want to That's totally ok! We can work out a trade! My Gamertag is BoomboxGaming. Sending me a mesage telling what head you want and what head your offering is helpful! After trades I play color the world online you can join in if you want!

I'm willing to trade Paul and king for boom or lava lamp

Edited by BoomboxGamingX