• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
A C Cret

My Save Data Got Reset. Help?

9 posts in this topic

I logged onto Castle Crashers this morning and found all of the stock characters at level one. I had just unlocked the last character (The Saracen for me) and had all swords, including hacked ones (I got them from online; I didn't get them by hacking/modding).

-sigh-

So, I was curious if anyone would be kind enough to let me get the hacked and Rubber Handled swords from them. I don't care a whole ton for the characters (The game only takes 2 hours to beat) or animal orbs (I know where they all are from heart), but the swords are the main issue. I'd figure I should ask here instead of resorting to a gamesave or such.

Thanks for anything! :)

That actually happened to me and my friend a while back. We hadn't played the game for a long time, and suddenly, all the data reset. I put a lot of work into that Lvl 80 Red Knight :/

I can if it's on xbox.

gt; SWag Bbq

Yeah it is, I should've mentioned that, but I was so -groan- annoyed, so I forgot! Thanks! GT - A C Cret 555

That actually happened to me and my friend a while back. We hadn't played the game for a long time, and suddenly, all the data reset. I put a lot of work into that Lvl 80 Red Knight :/

RIP lv 78 Bear... :'(

I can if it's on xbox.

gt; SWag Bbq

Yeah it is, I should've mentioned that, but I was so -groan- annoyed, so I forgot! Thanks! GT - A C Cret 555

>That actually happened to me and my friend a while back. We hadn't played the game for a long time, and suddenly, all the data reset. I put a lot of work into that Lvl 80 Red Knight :/

RIP lv 78 Bear... :'(

I'll be on for a few hours, just message me.

This happened to me the first time i started playing on xbox, I only had one level 78 blue Knight but it was my first character so logging in to see level 1 made me very upset...

My second incident was when I wanted to reset a single character to level 1 again and I accidently reset all my characters... I was very upset as I had just about every single character unlocked except for about 2-4 characters...