A C Cret

My Save Data Got Reset. Help?

A C Cret    196

I logged onto Castle Crashers this morning and found all of the stock characters at level one. I had just unlocked the last character (The Saracen for me) and had all swords, including hacked ones (I got them from online; I didn't get them by hacking/modding).

-sigh-

So, I was curious if anyone would be kind enough to let me get the hacked and Rubber Handled swords from them. I don't care a whole ton for the characters (The game only takes 2 hours to beat) or animal orbs (I know where they all are from heart), but the swords are the main issue. I'd figure I should ask here instead of resorting to a gamesave or such.

Thanks for anything! :)

Isaac    1,218

That actually happened to me and my friend a while back. We hadn't played the game for a long time, and suddenly, all the data reset. I put a lot of work into that Lvl 80 Red Knight :/

A C Cret    196

I can if it's on xbox.

gt; SWag Bbq

Yeah it is, I should've mentioned that, but I was so -groan- annoyed, so I forgot! Thanks! GT - A C Cret 555

That actually happened to me and my friend a while back. We hadn't played the game for a long time, and suddenly, all the data reset. I put a lot of work into that Lvl 80 Red Knight :/

RIP lv 78 Bear... :'(

Hazard    394

I can if it's on xbox.

gt; SWag Bbq

Yeah it is, I should've mentioned that, but I was so -groan- annoyed, so I forgot! Thanks! GT - A C Cret 555

>That actually happened to me and my friend a while back. We hadn't played the game for a long time, and suddenly, all the data reset. I put a lot of work into that Lvl 80 Red Knight :/

RIP lv 78 Bear... :'(

I'll be on for a few hours, just message me.

FrogBussoms    2

This happened to me the first time i started playing on xbox, I only had one level 78 blue Knight but it was my first character so logging in to see level 1 made me very upset...

My second incident was when I wanted to reset a single character to level 1 again and I accidently reset all my characters... I was very upset as I had just about every single character unlocked except for about 2-4 characters...

• Upvote 1