• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
IndustrialKnight

Genre Disscussion/speculation

When I saw the hexagons, I immediately thought of Civ. My thinking kinda branched off from that, like maybe there are lots of different "clans" battling for resources or whatever in the apocalyptic chaos we saw in the trailer. We already saw the cupcake riding the spider catapult thing, so maybe that's one of the different kinds of units. I dunno, we'll know for sure in a couple of weeks though!

This is honestly the most excited ive been about a game......ever.But I think this game is gonna be like a Adventure/Strategy game maybe you play as the cupcake and you explore while fighting off what ever villans there are in this game....And I assume the final boss is the bear.

• Upvote 1

This is honestly the most excited ive been about a game......ever.But I think this game is gonna be like a Adventure/Strategy game maybe you play as the cupcake and you explore while fighting off what ever villans there are in this game....And I assume the final boss is the bear.

Bear's dead though

V6rphUT.png

Nice continuity behemoth

• Upvote 3

Bear's dead though

V6rphUT.png

Nice continuity behemoth

The beginning of Game 4's intro is going to show the last part of BBT's ending

where the green laser shot the bear

and then the bear falls on the world. Calling it now so I can say I told you so later on.

This trailer totally confirms everything I thought about The Behemoth continuity

And while we're bringing up past threads of mine, this thread seems an awful lot like this thread

Have fun, guppies

How dare you steal my thread. You went back in time just to beat me to the punch eh? Well it shall be your punches that be beaten. Also where's our Behemoth Warriors at?

• Upvote 1

I think it might be a Survival Game In the same fashion as Don't Starve.

Never thought of it that way. Given the trailer, this is probably the most likely option. Maybe some sort of 2D Rust that could only be pulled off with next gen.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it's going to be a turn-based strategy game, because that's really hard to play this kind of games on a console. It may be a god simulator (hello Black&White) or a roguelike (yes please).

• Upvote 1