Potatofarm71

I Can Make Anything Into A Castle Crashers Style Character.

161 posts in this topic

Welcome! I will draw anything you want into a castle crasher,my first example is my profile picture which is me made into a civillian.I can draw from your avatar to a slightly beautiful carrot.

LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS BELOW!

Ive finished but i forgot how to upload photos (ive havnt been on this community for long) can you tell me how to do it?

Sure, have you used Imgur before? The easiest way to post pictures would be to upload them on imgur first (where it says "upload images" at the top of the screen), then use the "Image" tool here on the forums to post it. You just need the URL of the picture on imgur, and then you click the little icon of a photo when you're typing a post on here and paste the URL in there and it'll post it. Hope that makes sense.

Edited by GoldenGhost

It keeps saying that You are not allowed to use this image extension but I think its because im a low level so i might have to not do this untill i level up,sorry!

can you draw a beefy dan paladin with a beefy Cat Guard and if you have time, can you put BFF's at the bottom?

Edited by Cat Guard

I like it, nice work!  :-D

Just as a word of advice though, "double posting" or posting more than once in a row is discouraged on the forums. Instead of making another post, there's an "Edit" button in the bottom right corner of each of your posts that you can click to edit your post if you have something else to say. You're not gonna get in trouble for double posting unless you do it a lot, but I'd recommend following the forum rules and just using the Edit button. (Some people get really annoyed by double posting.)

Anyways sorry, I hate to seem like I'm being obnoxious with that but a lot of people don't pick up on that when they join the forums. I hope more people see this thread so you can do more art. Keep up the good work!

I like it, nice work!  :-D

Just as a word of advice though, "double posting" or posting more than once in a row is discouraged on the forums. Instead of making another post, there's an "Edit" button in the bottom right corner of each of your posts that you can click to edit your post if you have something else to say. You're not gonna get in trouble for double posting unless you do it a lot, but I'd recommend following the forum rules and just using the Edit button. (Some people get really annoyed by double posting.)

Anyways sorry, I hate to seem like I'm being obnoxious with that but a lot of people don't pick up on that when they join the forums. I hope more people see this thread so you can do more art. Keep up the good work!

ikr since when people say that, its looking out for them, not telling them what to do.

Edited by Cat Guard

I'll make a status update saying you are taking requests, with a link so all my friends see it.

Yung Venuz and a different nuclear throne character of your choice if it isn't too much trouble.

yungvenuz.png

Edited by Boggle_Playing_Chicken

I want mine with a character from CC AND a dude from Borderlands 2.Is that alright or no?

Edited by TheBlacksmith07