• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Potatofarm71

I Can Make Anything Into A Castle Crashers Style Character.

Can you do Beefy orange knight high fiving a beefy thief? with the orange knight having a behemoth chicken animal orb

(need a new profile pic) thanks

Edited by Hatty Hominid

Could you make a picture of the black knight (my picture) and the blacksmith as beefys arm wrestling with Hatty reffing? :P (Also add in some cool backround stuff?) Say if this is to much.

Could you make a picture of the black knight (my picture) and the blacksmith as beefys arm wrestling with Hatty reffing? :P (Also add in some cool backround stuff?) Say if this is to much.

Seems really hard to do

Seems really hard to do

Yeah. You don't need Hatty reffing (although I'd give you extra kudos if you did.) it's mainly the black knight/blacksmith.

Seems really hard to do

Yeah. You don't need Hatty reffing (although I'd give you extra kudos if you did.) it's mainly the black knight/blacksmith.

Ill try to make time to make it today :)

Looks like you're getting better, PotatoFarm!  Good stuff!  That MC definitely looks like you put some care into it!

So, you're using Flash, to draw??  With a mouse?  Have you tried using the PEN tool?  It lets you click to designate 'points', make the whole shape like a connect the dots drawing, then pull the 'handles' on each 'dot' (bezier curve) to shape the lines into curves.  By doing this, you can use only a mouse, and make some really fine illustrations!

• Upvote 1

Looks like you're getting better, PotatoFarm!  Good stuff!  That MC definitely looks like you put some care into it!

So, you're using Flash, to draw??  With a mouse?  Have you tried using the PEN tool?  It lets you click to designate 'points', make the whole shape like a connect the dots drawing, then pull the 'handles' on each 'dot' (bezier curve) to shape the lines into curves.  By doing this, you can use only a mouse, and make some really fine illustrations!

Great advice but I prefer using this style because it looks like the game

Also can your put longer hair and a beanie please mine was the 3d glasses one

Hmm

I could try to add that but it'll be low quaity

EDIT: Here it is!

My request was either ignored or forgotten. Either way could  you do it please?

Also can your put longer hair and a beanie please mine was the 3d glasses one

Hmm

I could try to add that but it'll be low quaity

EDIT: Here it is!

My request was either ignored or forgotten. Either way could  you do it please?

I remember!Sorry ill work on it now and try to get it to you this afternoon

Hey anyway,I bought a WACOM tablet with my birthday money and its on its way sio drawing might  change in quality in a good way or a bad way idk at the moment.

Can you draw me as the pink knight please?

Short description of me: long brown hair, white skin, green eyes, wears glasses, has dimples, does not wear makeup, wears a jacket, jeans, and tennis shoes basically everyday, and obviously loves Sonic the Hedgehog.