Potatofarm71

The Behemoth Theory :o (Contains Spoilers)

17 posts in this topic

Now that Game 4 has been announced it got me thinking about what behemoth have made in the past and come across a theory...What if all the games were in the same universe? My first part of this theory is the timeline.

First comes castle crashers, where a great war started with magic wizards and destruction but at the end its all solved by the four knights. (I said spoilers before)

Next comes Alien Hominid, now people are more modern where there are better buildings,cars and ect .But an alien has landed making the CIA take it away to prevent people knowing.At the end the fat kid takes the alien and sends him back.

Then comes Battle Block Theater.A group of friends go to an island and get trapped in a theater while their best friend Hatty has become possessed by the hat (like the magic from castle Crashers) And at the end, hatty's hat beams up and hits a bear.

Then Finally Game 4 (there isnt much info released but ill have to make do) Now the bear from BBT has fell down crashing into the earth causing havoc.

Now the explanation:So as the timeline said the first time takes place in the medieval  ages while magic is still possible.Its a dark time where there is a great war going on,where many people die but the issue is solved when the villain is killed by the knights.Many years later when people are more modern an alien drops down to earth causing havoc but then is sent back to space (proving anything can happen in this universe)And later on there comes BBT where a group of friends find themselves stuck at an island where they get forced to perform while Hatty gets cursed with the hat (probably with the magic from castle crashers) but he drops into the ocean where his curse is supposedly gone but a green beam of light is shined up and hits a bear,leading up to game 4.In Game 4 the bear has crashed upon the planet causing madness.

Now this may seem far fetched but it  is open to speculation so leave comments below!

P.S this is not based on the pixar theory

I've come up with a similar idea but my order has a bit backing it up,

First Comes BattleBlock Theater taking place in modern times shown by the ship and during multiple puppet shows showing things such as space travel, during the end of the game when the giant blast is shot from Hatty it not only hits Honey Hug but an alien hominid ship.

Queue Alien hominid opening the ship is hit with a similar beam and crash lands on modern day civilization and start causing havoc. (The Ship would also have reached earth before Honey Hug as it was hit first)

Around that time Honey Hug Crash lands and Game 4 begins the apocalypses. Although during the apocalypses some people are exposed to as the trailer says "Beautiful waves of emerald blood" (Honey Hug Blood) and after long exposition and a few generations people start to get "Magic Abilities" which are actually just genetic mutations [Although it could also have been adaption for survival in the new bizarre world].

Which leads us to Castle Crashers, The first civilization after the apocalypse. The land is now covered in new mutant creatures like the trolls or the Cat Fish, Thieves roam the land trying to survive off others. The game has many post-apocalyptic themes throughout its world, such as wreckage of old buildings and somewhat modern machines such as the Industrial castle and its boss. It would also make sense that things would seem a bit "medieval" As these people were starting over from scratch (history is doomed to repeat itself).

You could argue that things such as The Cyclopes fortress were also civilizations but seeing how small in numbers they were it seemed more like a hideout than a town as if it was a building they had found pre-made and chosen to take residence in it.

Edited by SaltOnToast

Here's another spoiler:

Pretty much, it's all the games combined probably. Nice going behemoth :/

It's like knights,gems,umm aliens?

Combined I hope stamper is ready for more epic ness. Cause it's THE BEHEMOTH!!!!!!!

I agree also with those timelines,but it also seems that castle crashers seems to come first since the beefy hominid is seen held captive in the hominid ship and escapes.then battleblock theater,witch seems to take place in like mid 1800's or so.then alien hominid showing a more modern day earth.which confuses me cause Hatty's hat beam blasted through alien hominid's ship then through the bear?...and also leads to a chaotic earth,it kinda reminds me of adventure time with mushroom war happening and the radiation spreading.And ultimately led to mutants and magic being discoverd/re-discovered and all these mythical like beings roaming around just like game 4 and those cave paintings.

I agree also with those timelines,but it also seems that castle crashers seems to come first since the beefy hominid is seen held captive in the hominid ship and escapes.then battleblock theater,witch seems to take place in like mid 1800's or so.then alien hominid showing a more modern day earth.which confuses me cause Hatty's hat beam blasted through alien hominid's ship then through the bear?...and also leads to a chaotic earth,it kinda reminds me of adventure time with mushroom war happening and the radiation spreading.And ultimately led to mutants andt?e magic being discoverd/re-discovered and all these mythical like beings roaming around just like game 4 and those cave paintings.

I would make no sense for Castle Crashers to be first as you said the beefy alien is in the ship and how could that be if Alien Hominid hasn't happened yet?

I would say that the Castle Crashers accidentally freed the final BOSS of Alien Hominid as well as Install Ball along their quest, then after BattleBlock Theatre Hatty shot the alien ship coming to investigate Earth. It would take a while for Hatty's light to reach the bear, so Alien Hominid must have happened during that time.

Maybe as Alien hominid was coming to earth hatty's lazer hit his ship causing it to crash instead of land.

EDIT:Sorry I miss read!Yes I agree.

Edited by Potatofarm71

First Comes BattleBlock Theater taking place in modern times shown by the ship and during multiple puppet shows showing things such as space travel, during the end of the game when the giant blast is shot from Hatty it not only hits Honey Hug but an alien hominid ship.

Queue Alien hominid opening the ship is hit with a similar beam and crash lands on modern day civilization and start causing havoc. (The Ship would also have reached earth before Honey Hug as it was hit first)

Around that time Honey Hug Crash lands and Game 4 begins the apocalypses. Although during the apocalypses some people are exposed to as the trailer says "Beautiful waves of emerald blood" (Honey Hug Blood) and after long exposition and a few generations people start to get "Magic Abilities" which are actually just genetic mutations [Although it could also have been adaption for survival in the new bizarre world].

Which leads us to Castle Crashers, The first civilization after the apocalypse. The land is now covered in new mutant creatures like the trolls or the Cat Fish, Thieves roam the land trying to survive off others. The game has many post-apocalyptic themes throughout its world, such as wreckage of old buildings and somewhat modern machines such as the Industrial castle and its boss. It would also make sense that things would seem a bit "medieval" As these people were starting over from scratch (history is doomed to repeat itself).

You could argue that things such as The Cyclopes fortress were also civilizations but seeing how small in numbers they were it seemed more like a hideout than a town as if it was a building they had found pre-made and chosen to take residence in it. That infact, is exactly how I thought of it! Except, I thought of Alien hominid coming first with no continuity to the rest. But, this makes more sense!

You could argue that things such as The Cyclopes fortress were also civilizations but seeing how small in numbers they were it seemed more like a hideout than a town as if it was a building they had found pre-made and chosen to take residence in it.

That's exactly how I thought of it! Except I thought of Alien hominid coming first having no continuation to the rest. But, this makes more sense! Edit: Delete my other post! I screwed it up!

Edited by Delta

Here is my theory,

Alien Hominid and Battle Block Theater are in the same time cause at the end, Alien Hominid crashes his spaceship after he beats the Beefy Alien.

Then, since the Beefy Alien was in Castle Crashers, that means Castle Crashers in in there with them. Then Game 4 is right after those 3.

(edit)

After look at other posts, it could be that Castle Crashers is AFTER Game 4 and the Beefy Alien might be a mutant alien. Which explains the crazy stuff.

Alien Hominid+Battle Block Theater -> Game 4 -> Castle Crashers!

The Castle Crashers dude in BBT is probably from the future. (best guess)

Edited by Buckle_Your_Pants

All these theories are really good, but I have some problems with a few of them, first of all, I believe it goes like this.

1. Castle Crasher

2/3.Alien hominid

2/3. Battle block theater

4. Game 4/ pit people

I believe that it's impossible for castle crashers to be after game 4 because there would still be guns and stuff, which in castle crashers there are no guns or any sign of modern civilization. Also, I believe alien hominid and BBT are goin on at the same time because I believe that that laser that hits the alien at the end of BBTheater is when the alien is in his ship goin home after fat kid put him in his ship. And then pit people comes in very last, as the bear was hit in battle block theater

Side note, I think that the creatures of castle crashers and the ones in pit people have been there the whole time and are not mutants, they just either went into hiding, were not important to the story of the other games/ were in different areas, or all the species were captured and contained in Area 51 until the bear hit, releasing them

Another side note, castle Crasher has to be first because the beefy alien we accidentally free in that game seems to be the same one in alien hominid, which I guess could be after but it makes more since to be first

Not possible for Castle Crashers to be first, since we see the boss from Alien Hominid inside the spaceship in Castle Crashers.

In my opinion, I think the games were made in chronological order.

Just putting this out there to complicate the theorizing:

Have you guys considered the possibility of TIME TRAVEL :-P?

I mean, when you have spaceships and cosmic bears, nothing is really impossible, is it, and besides (PP spoilers:) [Pit People does explicitly feature time-travel in at least one Bonus Mission]. Some of Pit People's monsters do seem rather medieval too, despite being in a post-apocalyptic world. Could it be that they are from the same time (but not necessarily place) as Castle Crashers?

(I coloured my spoiler text white. Is there a smarter way to hide text as spoilers?)

Edited by BerserkViking
elaborated on the kind of spoilers

21 hours ago, BerserkViking said:

(I coloured my spoiler text white. Is there a smarter way to hide text as spoilers?)

Yeah, you can type

[spoiler][/spoiler]

to enter spoiler tags