• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Cat Guard

What We Want In Pit People

I say that poop is always clever. I wish to be able to play as a bear, constantly spewing poop from my faceholes. That would make this a dashing game.

People would only play as that too the point where it gets annoying...

This I can confirm.

I say that poop is always clever. I wish to be able to play as a bear, constantly spewing poop from my faceholes. That would make this a dashing game.

Poop confirmed.

:P

Customization confirmed.

Stamper's narration.

Confirmed!

Maybe a chicken leg. I'm starving.

That's good.  I'm going to make a chicken leg as a mallet.

ooooooohhhhh!!!! you posted 5 times! please read the rules next time dan... seriously.

But... OMG he replied to my topic! but he didnt quote me so I can't save it... :cry:

What do I want in Game 4? Sonic the Hedgehog in game or at least a reference to him, that'd make me happy.

I want the ability to trade ascetic items, a ginormous world map, and accessible bloopers of will stamper ;).

Also will it be on Linux and mac?

EDIT: We need pet orbs!

EDIT 2: A (laser) shark gun!

EDIT 3: The ability to pee-order the game and some sort of ascetic feature that comes along with it

EDIT 4: Really auto correct.... What does pee order even mean?

Edited by Ashdood
  • Upvote 1

EDIT 4: Really auto correct.... What does pee order even mean?

"I just made myself some Reed Rope! It's the best rope ever! Plus, if you re-arrange the letters it spells Pee Order!"

I would like to see Reed Rope in Game 4.

More poop jokes please.

Poop confirmed.

As I made my way along the open map, obscured by the fog of war, I found a button that let me poop. Paladin said the pooping is so you can prevent yourself from getting lost and mark previously visited positions. Paladin said they considered bread crumbs, but that wouldn’t make sense because they would get eaten by wildlife. Plus, wouldn’t you want to follow in the footsteps of someone who is clearly eating well and having regular bowel movements?

From: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/09/02/hands-on-with-the-behemoths-space-time-and-dimension-shifting-new-game.aspx?utm_content=bufferb477e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer&PostPageIndex=1

Now, what do I want? Microtransactions, a season pass, pre-order bonuses and a dubstep highlight reel

And if it's not too much to ask, I'd like The Behemoth to officially endorse Game 4 as a competitive title to be played at EVO 2015

I'm disappointed in myself for missing Dan posting, I didn't notice till now why was I not told of this!?!

Cow & I was talking about this.

Customization for levels? (Customize which enemies to fight or something?)

And maybe a cheese hat. :P

I was thinking more along the lines of customized arenas with blockades and etc to make battles more interesting and possibly more strategic.

Also +1 vote for cheese hats.

• Upvote 2

I was thinking more along the lines of customized arenas with blockades and etc to make battles more interesting and possibly more strategic.

Customization for levels? (Customize which enemies to fight or something?)

And maybe a cheese hat. :P

Also +1 vote for cheese hats.

I bet once "Game 4" comes out, we will look back going: Wow, we were so wrong.... Why would we want this... thats how I felt when looking at people say "Game 3"...

I am scared for the new game to come out... what if everyone stops playing BBT and CC

That already happened with CC.

And it REALLY happened with AH HD

Well AH never had an online to begin with so it's hard to say if it was "abandoned"

I am scared for the new game to come out... what if everyone stops playing BBT and CC

And it REALLY happened with AH HD

Well AH never had an online to begin with so it's hard to say if it was "abandoned"

Yeah but I mean no one plays it anymore on single player or co-op (I still do but it is sorta getting less and less used)

I still play CC. I also will always play BTT. They're my favorite games, I won't throw them away.