Cat Guard

What We Want In Pit People

272 posts in this topic

I want everything to be in Game 4.

Dan can do it because his power is:

D*mnit, the gif is to big.... I was gonna put the gif: ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!

What do they mean approved posts? I think it means i have to make a reply, doing it now.

It means you need to make 3 posts around the forums before unlocking some of the features available on the forums.

@DANP Please don't let my "Velociraptor with a freaking Cannon" be neglected from joining his Time-Misplaced-Brethren-with-cool-weapons from making an appearance in Game 4..

. pmxpLzv.png

Edited by Jurassic

Raptor with a friggin Cannon pmxpLzv.png

Did you make that?

Yes, and I'm just going to tell the world that it's just a little quick-make... Nothing big :P

Edited by Jurassic

Raptor with a friggin Cannon pmxpLzv.png

Did you make that?
Yes, and I'm just going to tell the world that it's just a little quick-make... Nothing big :P
That's cool B)

Hopefully it can be played on macs for steam. I missed out on BBT cause I have a PS3 and a Mac. All I need is Stamper, good gameplay, AH, CC, BTT throwbacks, customization, and an insane story. Kind of what the Behemoth does anyway.

I would love game four on Xbox 360 and it would be cool if there were some theater survivors, mabey a few cat guards an some Hatty legends that some people tell.

Wow, I am surprised on what this topic has come to. Dan's posts, and it is the most popular topic in the Game 4 area.

I wish you can get speical stuff for owning Alien Hominid HD, Castle Crashers, and of course Battleblock Theater.

Wow, I am surprised on what this topic has come to. Dan's posts, and it is the most popular topic in the Game 4 area.

I wish you can get speical stuff for owning Alien Hominid HD, Castle Crashers, and of course Battleblock Theater.

In Castle Crashers XBLA you got Alien Hominid as a playable character for owning Alien Hominid HD and when they released Battleblock Theater Hatty became a playable character for CC. So who knows we might get something.

In Castle Crashers XBLA you got Alien Hominid as a playable character for owning Alien Hominid HD and when they released Battleblock Theater Hatty became a playable character for CC. So who knows we might get something.

Game 4 is currently announced for xbox one. Maybe it will come to 360. That would be nice to get the cupcake as a playable character. They announced Hatty in CC, before the game was released, so who knows.....

On a more serious note, I'd love if (big if considering that it might not be on Xbox 360) buying Game 4 would give some super secret Behemothy DLC for BBT that fills out those x's in the weapons row in the trading booth that make my OCD spaz until I exit the trading booth...

Dat run-on sentence though...

To quote Cat Guard.  I want this game on 360.  It where I have all of Behemoth's other games and I noticed each game has little perks for the other (found Sir Hattington in my Castle Crashers game).  I may just have to buy them again on Steam, but I'd rather not.  So again...360 development would be very nice too!

To quote Cat Guard.  I want this game on 360.  It where I have all of Behemoth's other games and I noticed each game has little perks for the other (found Sir Hattington in my Castle Crashers game).  I may just have to buy them again on Steam, but I'd rather not.  So again...360 development would be very nice too!

To quote a post someone, press the quote button below that person's post. If you want to quote multible people, quick multiquote on all the posts you would like to quote. Hope I helped!

I agree with what you said, that is exactly what I think too!

Have the custom heads, like it battleblock theater, and also the co-op campaign.

:P

Customization confirmed.

Oh good. Should've read through before posting.

I want everything to be in Game 4.

ME 2!

@DANP Please don't let my "Velociraptor with a freaking Cannon" be neglected from joining his Time-Misplaced-Brethren-with-cool-weapons from making an appearance in Game 4..

. pmxpLzv.png

This must be added... Or I might have some suicidal thoughts... :P Jk.

secret levels, weapons, and potions.

"SHH! IT'S A SECRET!"

I want the alien gun and a nigh fur sword.

Edit: Unlike that post people!

Edited by RedHotSword3256

i want armour just to make you look like a boss, and mabye like a teleporter or just something plain awesome oh and it looks like game four is in space so mabye some really cool looking spaceships that would make the game , AWESOME