• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Cat Guard

What We Want In Pit People

I want everything to be in Game 4.

Dan can do it because his power is:

D*mnit, the gif is to big.... I was gonna put the gif: ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!

What do they mean approved posts? I think it means i have to make a reply, doing it now.

It means you need to make 3 posts around the forums before unlocking some of the features available on the forums.

@DANP Please don't let my "Velociraptor with a freaking Cannon" be neglected from joining his Time-Misplaced-Brethren-with-cool-weapons from making an appearance in Game 4..

. pmxpLzv.png

Edited by Jurassic
  • Upvote 4

Raptor with a friggin Cannon pmxpLzv.png

Did you make that?

Yes, and I'm just going to tell the world that it's just a little quick-make... Nothing big :P

Edited by Jurassic
  • Upvote 1

Hopefully it can be played on macs for steam. I missed out on BBT cause I have a PS3 and a Mac. All I need is Stamper, good gameplay, AH, CC, BTT throwbacks, customization, and an insane story. Kind of what the Behemoth does anyway.

I would love game four on Xbox 360 and it would be cool if there were some theater survivors, mabey a few cat guards an some Hatty legends that some people tell.

Wow, I am surprised on what this topic has come to. Dan's posts, and it is the most popular topic in the Game 4 area.

I wish you can get speical stuff for owning Alien Hominid HD, Castle Crashers, and of course Battleblock Theater.

Wow, I am surprised on what this topic has come to. Dan's posts, and it is the most popular topic in the Game 4 area.

I wish you can get speical stuff for owning Alien Hominid HD, Castle Crashers, and of course Battleblock Theater.

In Castle Crashers XBLA you got Alien Hominid as a playable character for owning Alien Hominid HD and when they released Battleblock Theater Hatty became a playable character for CC. So who knows we might get something.

In Castle Crashers XBLA you got Alien Hominid as a playable character for owning Alien Hominid HD and when they released Battleblock Theater Hatty became a playable character for CC. So who knows we might get something.

Game 4 is currently announced for xbox one. Maybe it will come to 360. That would be nice to get the cupcake as a playable character. They announced Hatty in CC, before the game was released, so who knows.....

On a more serious note, I'd love if (big if considering that it might not be on Xbox 360) buying Game 4 would give some super secret Behemothy DLC for BBT that fills out those x's in the weapons row in the trading booth that make my OCD spaz until I exit the trading booth...

Dat run-on sentence though...

• Upvote 1

To quote Cat Guard.  I want this game on 360.  It where I have all of Behemoth's other games and I noticed each game has little perks for the other (found Sir Hattington in my Castle Crashers game).  I may just have to buy them again on Steam, but I'd rather not.  So again...360 development would be very nice too!

• Upvote 1

To quote Cat Guard.  I want this game on 360.  It where I have all of Behemoth's other games and I noticed each game has little perks for the other (found Sir Hattington in my Castle Crashers game).  I may just have to buy them again on Steam, but I'd rather not.  So again...360 development would be very nice too!

To quote a post someone, press the quote button below that person's post. If you want to quote multible people, quick multiquote on all the posts you would like to quote. Hope I helped!

I agree with what you said, that is exactly what I think too!

• Upvote 1

Have the custom heads, like it battleblock theater, and also the co-op campaign.

:P

Customization confirmed.

Oh good. Should've read through before posting.

I want everything to be in Game 4.

ME 2!

@DANP Please don't let my "Velociraptor with a freaking Cannon" be neglected from joining his Time-Misplaced-Brethren-with-cool-weapons from making an appearance in Game 4..

. pmxpLzv.png

This must be added... Or I might have some suicidal thoughts... :P Jk.

secret levels, weapons, and potions.

"SHH! IT'S A SECRET!"

i want armour just to make you look like a boss, and mabye like a teleporter or just something plain awesome oh and it looks like game four is in space so mabye some really cool looking spaceships that would make the game , AWESOME