Cat Guard

What We Want In Pit People

272 posts in this topic

I want it on xbox 360 too. I also want a little create a map thing.

You mean level editor?

I also a party hat with Cyber Monday on it

I want the game to tell and show us that Hatty Is OK. I worry for him. I want him to go back to normal. So that the S.S. Friendship will have more adventures in the future, and possibly find an island made entirely out of Candy. Also so I can hug him and we can drink a mug of hot cocoa together. I miss Hatty Hattington. :-(

I also want Kitty Cat Cat Guard Grenades that the kitties tried to kill you with when you left the theatre. And I also want a hat with Lava Lamp on it. It has lava powers. Put it on someone's head, then push the red button and fire comes out and BOOM! And it explodes a bomb that looks like the BOOM! head. And for the Cyber Monday hat, put it on someone's head, press the pink button and deadly confetti pops out. All the deadly hats have 100 uses. And the buttons have 500 uses! Also add my Dog and Cat CatControl Raccalope Pink Knight Forum Mod!

post-23932-0-97474700-1418218249_thumb.jpg

post-23932-0-57286600-1418218266_thumb.jpg

post-23932-0-85217100-1418218295_thumb.jpg

post-23932-0-26041700-1418218319_thumb.jpg

post-23932-0-35627700-1418218338.jpg

Edited by RedHotSword3256

I feel like any new equipment (via online distribution or obtained in game) should be in a Cyber Monday head until you open it... :-D

Please add this thing.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It looks cool, but this is a new age, aint the time for theaters, THIS IS aperture
He he Edited by RedHotSword3256

I want DLC in it, if it is for avatars, themes, profile pictures, expansions, any of that!

I don't actually want DLC if it is paid, adding characters and maybe a couple new levels for a cheap price then yeah but if its what they could have easily finished off in the game and not something they held back purposefully to make more money which seems like a lot of developers have done in the past and are continuing to do. 

But Behemoth are renowned for quality so if there is DLC it will probably be good. 

I want Game 4 on Steam in the original Xbox One (?) release date. I'll even gladly pre-purchase it. *clears throat*

I would like 4 player online co-op through campaign. I was a bit upset that you could only do two people in BBT for the campaign, but I can see why The Behemoth did it and respect their choice. I would also like to be able to customize characters with color sliders, and transparency slider as well. Also American Flag Boxers that have a stat that says "+10 freedom" I would lol

Edited by Vinchenzo

I want the game to tell and show us that Hatty Is OK. I worry for him. I want him to go back to normal. So that the S.S. Friendship will have more adventures in the future, and possibly find an island made entirely out of Candy. Also so I can hug him and we can drink a mug of hot cocoa together. I miss Hatty Hattington. :-(

Did you finish the story? You do know he

died, right?

Edit, sorry for the double post, it's been a while, I should reaquaint myself with the rules.

Edited by Vinchenzo

died, right?

Edit, sorry for the double post, it's been a while, I should reaquaint myself with the rules.

-GASP!-

But.. The hat... And The Green... And the...

No, he must return.

Edited by Skirczak

-GASP!-

died, right?

But.. The hat... And The Green... And the...

No, he must return.

I know.. I liked Hatty, before he became you know, greedy for jewels and stuff. I remember playing the beta for that game, missed a day of work for it. Then when it released I didn't want to play it because I burned myself out lol.

how about a bunch of vehicles and mounts... mostly mounts

Edited by caboose100

Would like to see recognition, you know? Like all the Castle Crashers prisoners in BattleBlock. For example: what about some Castle Crashers swords in Game 4? I would love to test that out!

I know Game 4 is only on PC and Xbox1, but please, close to the game opening. Please…Make it on mac!

(And can you maybe tell us if your going to add any Honey Hug references, and a Pizza item.)

What do you guys want in game 4? I want multiplayer and co op and multible characters. Im not trying to sound like "if these aren't in the game, we will stop playing!" just throwing out ideas.

Anyway, feel free to say what you want in the game.

i would like some mythical enemy's just t make it interesting. and items like the shovel so when you are in a town you could find secret swords and armor i would really like this. i really liked castle crashers so i would like it to have the same concept please.:):):):)