Cat Guard

What We Want In Pit People

You know what this game needs? A beaver chainsaw. 8-) Hell yeah!  8-)

And probably more allusions to your previous games, more specifically BBT. I saw Hatty and the cats in the Game 4 trailer very briefly, but I really hope to see more of him, considering the ending BBT gave us. Also, that velociraptor with a freaking cannon. It would be awesome to have as a battle companion, or even just an enemy.

• Upvote 1

You know what this game needs? A beaver chainsaw. 8-) Hell yeah!  8-)

And probably more allusions to your previous games, more specifically BBT. I saw Hatty and the cats in the Game 4 trailer very briefly, but I really hope to see more of him, considering the ending BBT gave us. Also, that velociraptor with a freaking cannon. It would be awesome to have as a battle companion, or even just an enemy.

I actually really like this idea, I hope to see all of that, and hopefully something about Tricky The Clown (the orange princess).

Oh damn, 100 replies in my topic, dan's posts, and the most popular topic in the Game 4 area! Yay!!!!

• Upvote 1

I want the game to tell and show us that Hatty Is OK. I worry for him. I want him to go back to normal. So that the S.S. Friendship will have more adventures in the future, and possibly find an island made entirely out of Candy. Also so I can hug him and we can drink a mug of hot cocoa together. I miss Hatty Hattington. :-(

I think that that's a great idea but I hope that if he's in the game that he wont be a playable character because to me that would take the magic away.

I want to be able to customize everything about my character Helmets, armor and shoulder pads. but what I want most of all is diffrent rid-able mounts and you could buy diffrent mounts that have their own stats and each mount would also be customizable... That is not a word.

Playable honey hug character...

It seems unlikely since Honey Hug is considered dead at this point

you could play as honey hug's biological son! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Preferably no trading. Also, another beautiful song by Will Stamper during the end credits.

the Will Stamper end credits song has to happen and if it doesn't i'm going to be sad

you shut your mouth. and also remember when you came up with that awesome theory about how the name game 4 has to start with a letter D because so far the behemoth has made three games Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers and Battle block theater and all these games together are A, B, and C not in that order.

You just quadrupedal posted... 

you shut your mouth. and also remember when you came up with that awesome theory about how the name game 4 has to start with a letter D because so far the behemoth has made three games Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers and Battle block theater and all these games together are A, B, and C not in that order.

(Just so nobody thinks they're fighting, they are BFFs friends IRL)

Nobody cares! X)

• Upvote 1

Have the custom heads, like it battleblock theater, and also the co-op campaign.

:P

I say that poop is always clever. I wish to be able to play as a bear, constantly spewing poop from my faceholes. That would make this a dashing game.

>this would be great

ummmm, it's pronounced biffles

Edited by caboose100

I actually really like this idea, I hope to see all of that, and hopefully something about Tricky The Clown (the orange princess).

Oh damn, 100 replies in my topic, dan's posts, and the most popular topic in the Game 4 area! Yay!!!!

Congrazzles! And yeah. Seeing Tricky the Clown again would be pretty awesome. :3 Maybe she could be a playable character?

Congrazzles! And yeah. Seeing Tricky the Clown again would be pretty awesome. :3 Maybe she could be a playable character?

Oh god, that'd be terrifying-ly awesome!

Yeah...."Friends"

Yeah...."Friends"

No...."Biffles"

I would love to see a lot more map interactions. Things like ambushes, secret treasure troves, minibosses, and other locations to explore or recruit more characters.

We all know this game would just overall be better with a cameo from yours truly.

It wouldn't be a cameo because nobody knows who you are