• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Cat Guard

What We Want In Pit People

Does anybody know when we are going to get more info/footage from this game?

Maybe at PAX!!!!!!!!

Gah! Now I'm even more annoyed that I'm busy during PAX this year.  At least I will have a friend letting me know what happens the whole time.

I'm not going either, so would you mind telling me what happens too?

Maybe at PAX!!!!!!!!

Gah! Now I'm even more annoyed that I'm busy during PAX this year.  At least I will have a friend letting me know what happens the whole time.

I'm sure that they will upload videos to their Youtube channel like they did with PAX last year, so anything that people might miss will be on there. :-)  

• Upvote 1

Maybe at PAX!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that they will upload videos to their Youtube channel like they did with PAX last year, so anything that people might miss will be on there. :-)  

And don't forget their blog, they willl upload a blog once they get back, so we should be able to see what goes on there

Have the game be tied to all the other games, I know it has already been tied to battleblock theater (bear at end of battleblock theater is the same as the bear in the trailer) but add alien hominoids as enemies and possibly the knights helmet as a hat

An Oz Pearlman head!

A sword in someone's head head!

A card hat!

A card head!

A gem head!

A Mat Franco head!

A cat head!

A cat on fire head!

A cheese hat!

A red hot sword!

A rainbow nyan cat sword!

An ice hammer with water dripping on it!

A pen knife?!

My ideas.

• Upvote 1

So long as the game has Stamper in it (which it does, heard his voice in the trailer) I'm fine with pretty much anything it turns out to be.

Rainbow nyan cat hat.

An abandoned building with jumpscares.

A giant crayon. (Those crayons you can buy at ToysRus that are a giant bank)

Easter eggs where you can find Honey Hug Nigh or that guy's son that died at the start.

Jukeboxes where you can put songs into.

A part where you see a pink fluffy unicorn dancing on a rainbow.

A shop that sells creepy stuff.

A creepy village. (Where the jumpscare and shop would be)

Candy?

Events where you can get stuff.

A base you will ambush in the story.

Explosives.

damn you grammar

Edited by RedHotSword3256
  • Upvote 1

Missions

An enemy that looks like a guy in armor called Blue

A rocket

Noodle explosives

A restaurant

An Ally called Red

Cheese hats

A fruit salad hat, shirt, and pants

A meme gun

A grenade launcher

A bullet launcher (a gun that shoots bullets far and very fast)

A pet dog

A pet shop

A popcorn box hat (pretty much just a popcorn box that hides someone's head)

A city

Physics (backflips, front flips, hiding against a wall, etc)

A jet pack

An area with pyramids

Has the Behemoth made a statement why they are not bringing Pit People to PS4? It has a bigger install base and I think it would do great there. I would love that from Pit People.

Has the Behemoth made a statement why they are not bringing Pit People to PS4? It has a bigger install base and I think it would do great there. I would love that from Pit People.

It will probably most likely 1% chance of having the probability of coming to PS4. Give it time. Then again maybe somebody said something, but I didn't research this cause I have a Xbox One.

They have always favored the Xbox over Playstation, for reasons unknown. 

It will probably most likely 1% chance of having the probability of coming to PS4. Give it time. Then again maybe somebody said something, but I didn't research this cause I have a Xbox One.

I think it will have a higher chance than 1%, probably gonna be a timed exclusive then release it for PS4

• Upvote 1