Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[22-Aug-2014] Coop Feature - Now Seeking Reflexologists!

You know, I think its safe to say that just about any Battleblock Theater performer could stand to work on their reflexes a bit. Like, maybe they wouldn't have found themselves getting nabbed by cats and thrown into prison cells if they'd been just a bit quicker.

True, the cats had thumbs, but that's just the kind of offensive arms race up-and-coming actors have to deal with in today's playlists. Yesterday it was "cats with thumbs", tomorrow its "rocket shooting robots surrounded by buzzsaws". Not that I'm spoiling this week's Feature Presentation...

Coop Feature:
reflexes by dentrolee

While you and your partner's reflexes will certainly be tested, I also found myself impressed by designer dentrolee's own reflexes. Like, say, his sense of balance. Maybe that's just what happens when you polish your levels this much. You know: wax on, wax off.

Would you like to see the shiny end result? Give these all of your glimpses:

My-Great-Capture-Screen-Shot-2014-08-22-

We've got two scruffy buddies ready to join your prisoner menagerie this week: Littlefeets and the Barbarian! They're both pretty rough around the edges, but if you can look past the animal stink, we think you'll find that they have what it takes to be leading men!

FeaturePost_LittleFeets.jpg
To Unlock: Just show up!

FeaturePost_BARBARIAN.jpg
To Unlock: Complete the Feature!

Good Luck!!

[Coop Feature 22-AUG-2014]

RicePrezPip    32

I'll be honest... I don't think playlist should be co-op. It contained almost no puzzles that required a second person, it could all be done with one person. Unless it was made co-op to experience the magic of reflexes together with a buddy. Other than that, good playlist!

Cat Guard    246

a new guy with no heads joined my game who tryed killing me so I killed him until he quited.

Moral of the story: dont mess with cat guard or cat guard makes you rage. :evil:

Aurelio    1

Is the feature down for anyone else? I almost had it all completed...

I haven't even been able to start it since it's down, you're not alone.

Cat Guard    246

Is the feature down for anyone else? I almost had it all completed...

I haven't even been able to start it since it's down, you're not alone.

good thing I beat it when I could... :D

Neezil    0

I keep getting "The Battleblock Theater service is not available. Please try again later." when trying to access Co-Op Furbottom's Features  :?

kapijapi    0

I have completed the solo playlist first and unlocked the award then i did this on multiplayer but on the same xbox, strange thing is he got the reward for completing the single player feature while i got nothing. HELP PLS!!!!!

megan    543

This playlist is back up this week in Furbottom's Features! Be sure to play it with a partner and complete all the levels to unlock "Thief" as a special prisoner!

FeaturePost_THIEF.jpg

megan    543

FeaturePost_FBIAGENT1.jpg

Grab your co-op partner and head to Furbottom's Features this weekend to play this feature! This week's reward for completing all the levels is FBI Agent1.