• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
BlueNInja666

Star Head Giveaway - Hooray!

EDIT: I've gotten pretty busy with school, so what I'm currently doing is when I get a chance to, I log on and if any of the people I still have to trade with are on I invite them. I'll let you guys know when I'm more available. Until then I have your names on the list and won't trade any of the star heads that you've asked for.

So I just recently finished my collection of star heads. During my collecting I ended up with extras of some star heads. I'm giving my extras away in the hopes it helps other people finish their collections. I'm asking for 21 yarn for each head because I want lots of yarn for no reason, but any amount of extra yarn you have would be fine. Also, I only have one extra of each so once it's been claimed it's gone.

EDIT: I've decided to put the peoples forum username or gamertag next to the heads they asked for to make sure people see which are taken, and to help me keep track. And as a reminder to myself bold gt/username = fulfilled, not bold = unfulfilled.

Rules:

1. 1 star head per person

2. Check the list to make sure the head you're asking for is actually on there, I'll update the list every so often until I run out of heads that anyone cares about.

3. Leave your gamertag, and a good time to trade. I'm in EST and evenings/weekends work best for me.

4. Buckle Your Pants

Star Head List:

Alien Hominid - komedo

FBI Agent #1

Donut

Paul - ShadowMHog

Boot - Hatty Hatt1ngton

Sausage

25% off - OccupiedMarkus

Triple Threat

Steamroll Victim #1

Steamroll Victim #2 - BlueKnight000

Stubby - Pratt Dog20

Meebs

Little Feets

Moose

Man Birth

I See You

Mr. Peabody

Hatzilla - Jizue

Hooshmand the WIse

Cat Control

Wheels - unidonut

Snail

Blocketeer - RedHotSword3256

Toothbrush

Ms. Pump
Winston - Cat Guard

Cyber Monday (Present) - CVanquisherZ

Santa - mike51601

Duckshark - kobrakid8059

Johnny Four

Toast - Richka 99

Troll

Swamp Bro - BehemothChicken

Barbarian

Castle Crasher

Giraffy

Rammy - Ninja Lemur

Purham Furbottom

My Gamertag is: blueninja666

Edited by BlueNInja666

Cat Control Please!

My Gamertag- foote711

Thanks! And I'm in EST also and I'm after 3 on weekdays, and on a lot during the day on weekends.  :-D

Toast please! :D

Gamertag- Richka99

I'll be on in like twenty minutes :P

Edit: can one of my friends also get a head? His Gamertag is kobrakid8059

Edited by Richka99

hey Blue ninja i was wondering since i just paid for cat control and you can now get it for free would i be able to trade it back to u for something else thats available?

hey Blue ninja i was wondering since i just paid for cat control and you can now get it for free would i be able to trade it back to u for something else thats available?

Yeah I suppose it's only fair.. Keep the cat control though, I'll be doing the feature, as long as I get to keep the lovely yarn.

Swamp bro gamer tag:xNINJAxxLEMURx

Sorry, someone asked for it before you, did you have a second choice? make sure to check the list again, anything with a line through it has been traded already. (some are spoken for but not struck through yet, like the swamp bro)

Nothing I need, but thank you for the offer. :-)

Just out of curiosity, what do you need

Probably the same (more or less) as most other people finishing up their collections: Cecil, FBI Agent #2, King, Thief, and Unicorn :-P

Hey Dude thanks for offering all of these free star heads to help people pursue there dream of collecting all the star heads you are a very kind and generous person . Also by any chance do you have the buckle your pants head I've always wanted that head once i heard the song of it at the end of the Story mode. :-)

Gamertag: CVanquisherZ

I'm in the timezone GMT + 2 (Europa, Amsterdam), and mostly I am online every day in the evening around 6:30 pm till 23:30 pm.

Starhead: Cyber Monday (Present)

I'm online at this very moment. Thank you for doing this :)