• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RicePrezPip

...people Do Play The Steam Version, Right?

19 posts in this topic

For whatever reason, for a while now, whenever I go into the Online Play section of BBT, and hit Quick Match, 99% of the time it tells me there's no matches available, and I should try hosting. I do so, only to wait there for seemingly eternity, as nobody seems to appear.

...What's up with this? Is the Online portion of BBT not that popular on Steam? Is there something up with my connection? Is it only looking for people in my region?

EDIT: RED ALERT, THIS POST HAS BY CLONED BY THE EVIL SHRIMP LORDS, FIND THE CLONE AND ELIMINATE IT

Mod Edit: Sir, yes, sir!

Edited by Dropped Your Pocket

For whatever reason, for a while now, whenever I go into the Online Play section of BBT, and hit Quick Match, 99% of the time it tells me there's no matches available, and I should try hosting. I do so, only to wait there for seemingly eternity, as nobody seems to appear.

...What's up with this? Is the Online portion of BBT not that popular on Steam? Is there something up with my connection? Is it only looking for people in my region?

EDIT: RED ALERT, THIS POST HAS BY CLONED BY THE EVIL SHRIMP LORDS, FIND THE CLONE AND ELIMINATE IT

Mod Edit: Sir, yes, sir!

wow... pocket edited it and you have 100 posts... lucky...

Yeah, the page froze when I hit Post, so I tried hitting again that's probably what duped it WHAT INSPIRED THOSE HORRIBLE SHRIMP LORDS TO CLONE MY PRECIOUS POST HOW COULD THEY

EDIT: Also, thank you Sir Pocket for eliminating the Shrimp Clone. Now his evil is contained and we can resume the matter at hand.

Edited by RicePrezPip

People just don't play it anymore, I have tried multiple times to go into an online game but no one is there. 

Also seeing that star heads have no market history in the steam market whatsoever shows that no one plays or collects the heads as much as in the xbox version.

Also seeing that star heads have no market history in the steam market whatsoever shows that no one plays or collects the heads as much as in the xbox version.

Hence why I think this game could've done without trading....

I can usually find games, but only arena games, never story mode... There's always "Arrange To Play" on the steam forums.

Help my battleblock theater is not loading 

please help 

Well, this isn't exactly the right thread for that, and I'm not really all that great with technical issues, but it really depends on what you're trying to play it on.

If you're on the PC (Through Steam), maybe try restarting (Or whatever other term you'd like to use for it) the game files, and if that still doesn't work, uninstalling and re-installing the game/Steam altogether maybe that would help it start running again.

Even though it's a tad over the top for a game, it does work in some occasions.

Also, not loading, as in the game will not appear for you at all?

Like, maybe an error?

I still prefer XBLA. Less gimmicks, more fun. Plus I get to use a controller.

You can use a controller on Steam, too, you know.

Edit: I made a typo.

You KNO I did.

Edited by Skirczak

there games atm depending on what hour of the day/night you try.

There's more arena (and i like it :P ) but there's adventure hosted too.

You can try to refresh sometimes there's nothing and if you wait 5 mn almost 8/10 room appear.

I play it often.

I imagine people play the Steam version if they didn't bother buying a 360 and skipped to Xbone.

I imagine people play the Steam version if they didn't bother buying a 360 and skipped to Xbone.

If your in the preview program you can play BBT on your Xbone now.