AdamBRT

Random Youtube Videos

423 posts in this topic

So i'm getting a 3ds with my tax money, should I skip MHU4 and get this instead?

At this point it's probably worth waiting until Generations, yeah...unless you can find MH4U cheap before then, because 4U does a great job of introducing new players to the series and I'm not sure how well Generations handles that yet.

Also, as GoldenGhost said, it's probably better to shell out the extra cash for a N3DS at this point. The N3DS is just a better console than the 3DS. The CStick is much better than the touchscreen for camera control in MH4U, but the touchscreen is still pretty functional, and the game has a button for sweeping the camera around to face monsters anyways. 

Also so we're still on-topic:

So i'm getting a 3ds with my tax money, should I skip MHU4 and get this instead?

I'm not the guy to answer your question since I don't play Monster Hunter but I wanna ask: is it a New 3DS that you're getting?

If not then you're going to have a tough time playing without a Circle Pad Pro, the second joystick is pretty essential for MH from what I hear. The New 3DS has a C-stick above the screen that controls the camera, and the Circle Pad Pro add-on for the normal 3DS does the same thing, but without either of those you might be in for a bad time.

(My personal suggestion would be to go for the New 3DS if you have the cash for it, since that also opens up the realm of New 3DS exclusive games that you can dive into, not to mention built-in amiibo functionality.)

Oh yes! Most definitely getting the New 3DS, I wouldn't dream of paying for anything other than the newest system! 

Though the only small gripe I have with the New 3ds is that it doesn't come with a charger, but that's no biggie.

At this point it's probably worth waiting until Generations, yeah...unless you can find MH4U cheap before then, because 4U does a great job of introducing new players to the series and I'm not sure how well Generations handles that yet.

Also, as GoldenGhost said, it's probably better to shell out the extra cash for a N3DS at this point. The N3DS is just a better console than the 3DS. The CStick is much better than the touchscreen for camera control in MH4U, but the touchscreen is still pretty functional, and the game has a button for sweeping the camera around to face monsters anyways. 

Also so we're still on-topic:

There might be a deal on the Eshop, I guess I would have to keep an eye out for it to get really cheap. I might just get 4 because of all the awesome content, plus with it being more friendly like you said, makes it easier to get into the series.

I'm not the guy to answer your question since I don't play Monster Hunter but I wanna ask: is it a New 3DS that you're getting?

If not then you're going to have a tough time playing without a Circle Pad Pro, the second joystick is pretty essential for MH from what I hear. The New 3DS has a C-stick above the screen that controls the camera, and the Circle Pad Pro add-on for the normal 3DS does the same thing, but without either of those you might be in for a bad time.

(My personal suggestion would be to go for the New 3DS if you have the cash for it, since that also opens up the realm of New 3DS exclusive games that you can dive into, not to mention built-in amiibo functionality.)

Tfw GoldenGhost tries to give advice for games he has never played and just stuff he's heard on the net. Monster Hunter is 100% easily playable without the second joystick. I hit G-Rank on the original 3DS easy mode. The camera is no problem at all.

Tfw GoldenGhost tries to give advice for games he has never played and just stuff he's heard on the net
That's why I put in the disclaimers ya silly goose

That didn't take as long as I expected:

Being the cartoon enthusiast that I am, I was excited to discover that recently the lost proof-of-concept Billy and Mandy short was published on Maxwell Atom's YouTube page. There was speculation about it for years, similar to the forbidden Dexter's Lab episode "Dexter's Rude Removal", about why it's never seen the light of day. According to the creator the short wouldn't go well on Cartoon Network as the short contains a bit where Billy's head is leaking blood from a hole in his skull.

I recommend you check this out to see how different a final product can be from the original vision, but uh, blood warning I guess. Also, for 1996 standards, this animation flows very well and gives a very 1930's vibe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTyJ3Yecx0

I'm kinda surprised nobody posted anything in here for months. Ah well, guess I'll revive it.

Not really the usual stuff I post here but this is a great video on one of my favorite cartoons.

16 hours ago, The Lame Cut said:

Dear lovely castle  crashers community
i want to shar  with you guys my youtube video about this  awsome game hope you enjoy my content
https://youtu.be/18AIxdgBgjo 

Happy New Year <3

Thank you for sharing, but the link doesn't work :/ Maybe try sharing it again

Titanfall 2 is awesome here's an alien doggo jumping off of a building

I'm posting this here in memory of Gabe the Dog. May he bork in peace.