AdamBRT

Random Youtube Videos

423 posts in this topic

Imagine this: You’re sitting in your animation history class. Your professor says that your classmate who sits two empty seats away from
you is going to show his animation. Joy! Then, projected ten feet tall in glorious HD, is an autobiographical piece about his life problems and his manic pixie dream girl purple skunk girlfriend. Complete with fade to black sex. And masturbation scene.

Imagine that and you will know a fraction of my pain.

http://youtu.be/oHBIM0UvJ6U
rip brave warrior who had to sit through this...rip

Imagine this: You’re sitting in your animation history class. Your professor says that your classmate who sits two empty seats away from

you is going to show his animation. Joy! Then, projected ten feet tall in glorious HD, is an autobiographical piece about his life problems and his manic pixie dream girl purple skunk girlfriend. Complete with fade to black sex. And masturbation scene.

I watched the whole thing.

Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

Jesus. You deserve a medal or something for sitting through this in public without walking out...

http://youtu.be/oHBIM0UvJ6U

I want my 13:43 of my life back hahaha 

Don't understand how you didn't say "Gosh darn it this is bad" dropped the mic and walked out it was terrible, I probably would have punched the guy in the face for making this. Congratulations on not doing any of these things.

(This is a PG forum otherwise those words would have been worse)

I know that, at the very least, Morg will appreciate this

(NSFW)

Edited by GoldenGhost