• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Scaler193

How I Get Girlsfriend?

Want a Girlfriend? Stop posting in the forums. :twisted:

How dare a noob like you try to kick our lovely User Of The Year off the forums. For shame. amirite?

Want a Girlfriend? Stop posting in the forums. :P

That's kinda rude to just tell someone to leave the forum.

He/She was not telling them to leave the forums they were making a joke that instead of being on the forums all of the time you can try to get a girlfriend. I don't think he/she was trying to be mean, probably just joking

Edited by Hatty Hominid
  • Upvote 1

How dare a noob like you try to kick our lovely User Of The Year off the forums. For shame. amirite?

Sorry for double posting

but Calm down boy its ok *strokes between Cat Guards little cat ears

Edited by Hatty Hominid

Sorry for double posting

Get a room you two

• Upvote 5

Sorry for double posting

Get a room you two

HEY! sush your face

U trying to start somethig m8. I bet my girlfriend is like 10x hotter than your gf lololo

• Upvote 2

That's kinda rude to just tell someone to leave the forum.

I was making a Joke...

Didn't you see the ":P?"

After my many weeks of study, I have found out, 100% guaranteed that with the magic words "I love you" you can claim any girls heart. I don't know what these words mean but girls eat it up.

• Upvote 3

1. 2015 Update:  Omg guys we made it. After my friend said he would physically harm me if I didn't ask a girl out I did, and now we suppa ca-wi-e together and its addorable. Now its up to YOU GUYS to follow my advice and get urselves some girlfriends!

• Upvote 1

1. 2015 Update:  Omg guys we made it. After my friend said he would physically harm me if I didn't ask a girl out I did, and now we suppa ca-wi-e together and its addorable. Now its up to YOU GUYS to follow my advice and get urselves some girlfriends!

I like my freedom and my scarce money, thanks.

After my friend said he would physically harm me if I didn't ask a girl out I did

Truly a hero and an inspiration to us all.

Congrats, man!

lol pics or it didn't happen liar

• Upvote 1

Three sections of the bold letters...

3 sides = Triangle.

illuminati confirmed.

Its been a long year boys. I've broken up with that girl and have forever since set my eyes on someone I truly desire. I've spent months with her, slowly earning her trust. I'm bordering the friendzone, I can feel it. I've helped her and comforted her when she had personal problems, I've sold out my friends completely to make her feel better and put myself on a higher scale than them. Finally, it has finally happened. She said "If you want to just hang out me and you that would be pretty cool too though."

Take 2 boys, lets make it happen!

• Upvote 2

Its been a long year boys. I've broken up with that girl and have forever since set my eyes on someone I truly desire. I've spent months with her, slowly earning her trust. I'm bordering the friendzone, I can feel it. I've helped her and comforted her when she had personal problems, I've sold out my friends completely to make her feel better and put myself on a higher scale than them. Finally, it has finally happened. She said "If you want to just hang out me and you that would be pretty cool too though."

Go get em!

Don't sell out your squad m8

Congrats, dude!

Hope you two work out!

It was a sacrafice for the greater good. We can fix their friendships once my battle is done. But for now, they will be remembered in my heart for what they have given me.

Thanks for the support everyone. I shall win over this fair maidens heart, and claim victory not just for myself, but for all of my supporters through the years! Let us stay strong!

• Upvote 1

It was a sacrafice for the greater good. We can fix their friendships once my battle is done. But for now, they will be remembered in my heart for what they have given me.

Thanks for the support everyone. I shall win over this fair maidens heart, and claim victory not just for myself, but for all of my supporters through the years! Let us stay strong!

But what about bros before pals before gals?

Good job though, hope it works out :-D !

Buddy, if there's a friendzone, then it ain't happening.

just kidding go do what you need to do I'll probably still be playing Undertale throwing a dog off of a small plastic bottle or something anything is better than undertale by the time you've accomplished what needs to be done.

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

For those of you doubting my methods. Wouldn't a bro do anything in his power to hook you up with the girl of your dreams? I'm just forcing the bro-ness on them as I'm a cool guy like that