• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Scaler193

How I Get Girlsfriend?

Scaler sure does spend a lot of time on forums and Skype talking about his love life rather than actually hanging out with his lover it seems.

;-)

Edited by Isaac
  • Upvote 2

It happened forums. I have failed. I got friendzoned halloween night. What are girls, what are feelings. I have become a being of unexistance.

• Upvote 3

It happened forums. I have failed. I got friendzoned halloween night. What are girls, what are feelings. I have become a being of unexistance.

Obviously she's stupid and you should look for someone better
  • Upvote 2

Step one. buy a knife.

Step two. Say to her "Want to go to the movies?".

Step three. Sell the knife then watch the movie with her.

Step 4: Enjoy the film

Step 5: Buy another knife

Step 6: Kill her

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 2

Step one. buy a knife.

I have followed these steps but now all I have is corpse and no girlsfriend. Behemoth what I do wrong?

• Upvote 4

Step one. buy a knife.

I have followed these steps but now all I have is corpse and no girlsfriend. Behemoth what I do wrong?

Step 7: Take the corpse's wallet and use the money inside to buy yourself a body pillow of your favorite waifu

Step 8: Take the waifu pillow on a trip to Paris and indulge in various public activities with it like sight-seeing, eating at lavish restaurants, and treating it to a romantic boat ride in the evening

Step 9: Women will finally see how much of a gentleman you really are and swarm to you, their hearts melting like butter as they beg for your adoration

Step 10: Reject them all, ride away on your heelys and marry your waifu pillow

• Upvote 6

Step 7: Take the corpse's wallet and use the money inside to buy yourself a body pillow of your favorite waifu

Step one. buy a knife.

Step 8: Take the waifu pillow on a trip to Paris and indulge in various public activities with it like sight-seeing, eating at lavish restaurants, and treating it to a romantic boat ride in the evening

Step 9: Women will finally see how much of a gentleman you really are and swarm to you, their hearts melting like butter as they beg for your adoration

Are.... are you saying waifu pillows aren't actual womens? 

That's low man, even for you. 

#Waifupillowlivesmatter

• Upvote 4

Step one. buy a knife.

Are.... are you saying waifu pillows aren't actual womens? 

That's low man, even for you. 

#Waifupillowlivesmatter

Waifu pillows are superior to all of mankind.

Step 1: Get a job

Step 2: Get money
Step 3: Buy a condo

Step 4: Get more money
Step 5: Go to pet store
Step 6: Buy a cat
Step 7: Ditch all grils
Step 8: Repeat steps 4-7 until death

Thank me later

• Upvote 3

The legacy continues! I have been spoopy ghosted by my girlfriend nows I have none. Help me find cute new girl hemoth! How do I meet peopel to charm them with my aamzing superb natural looks?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scaler193 said:

The legacy continues! I have been spoopy ghosted by my girlfriend nows I have none. Help me find cute new girl hemoth! How do I meet peopel to charm them with my aamzing superb natural looks?

Go to a fighting game tournament and show the babes your totally rad Hwa skills. Chicks love Hwa

• Upvote 2

4kZ8vr2.png

Doesn't look like we have much luck bois :ccc Though I will polish my Hwa until he wooooes me some fine ladies 8-)

Edited by Scaler193
Image didn't post this board sux report admins for broke
  • Upvote 1

On 11/10/2016 at 5:46 PM, Scaler193 said:

4kZ8vr2.png

Doesn't look like we have much luck bois :ccc Though I will polish my Hwa until he wooooes me some fine ladies 8-)

Boi why you gotta be like this though

Here's a tippity tip for you my lad: be about it. To understand the woman, you must become the woman. I've picked up my GF of one year through knitting. Wear skintight leggings. Grow your hair. Paint your nails. Indulge in atrociously painful bleeding monthly. Once you get in there it's really easy understanding what women want and don't want. Plus if they reject you, they'll probably ask you to be their homosexual best friend as is customary with most basic witches these days.

• Upvote 2

Not sure if you all are being serious or not, but I think the best way to get a girlfriend is to not worry about girls. It's a pretty common statement, but most girls have TONS of guys approaching them so they're used to being, I guess 'hit on', pretty frequently. I know there are some guys who wish they had the confidence to go out there and compliment every girl they walk past, but the truth is if you have time to do that so frequently, then I imagine that the women you're trying to gain the attention of sees that you don't have much going on for yourself. I'm not saying anyone here does that, but from me observing my surroundings everyday I see this happen quite often. Become the best you can be and always try to show your best efforts. That way you won't have to do all the chasing...I will admit however, it's always best to get the practice of socializing with people you find attractive and who catch your interest, and it doesn't always have to be someone you have to try dating.

A wise comedian once said, "You don't wait for the one, You practice for the one." It has multiple uses of course, but for this moment it's more on socializing.

I may not have ever had a girlfriend in the past, but that doesn't mean I've never had the opportunity. And I'm better at making friends than I'd like to believe.

By the way ignore Pick-ups Artists, those guys will steer you in the wrong direction.

• Upvote 2