Hatty Hominid

Alien Hominid Figurine Sets

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone else want the alien hominid figurines to be re released for a while? Can the behemoth confirm if they will do this again? Will there ever be more?

I don't think they'll be re-releasing them sadly.

I'd prefer Battleblock Theater figurines anyways :P

Honestly, I like BBT, and CC figures more since I didn't really play AH HD that much asides from PDA games...

I would like those as well but they could only go so far with BBT figurines.They could do hatty catguards and maybe tiny starheads but I can't really see that becoming a big thing

I NEED THIS

Just posted an autographed Alien Hominid figurine set to eBay. Sad to let them go, but running out of space for toys and think some of you fine folks may enjoy them. Good luck! http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/141635441544?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Just posted an autographed Alien Hominid figurine set to eBay. Sad to let them go, but running out of space for toys and think some of you fine folks may enjoy them. Good luck! http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/141635441544?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

I NEED THIS

IS ANYONE SELLING THESE FOR $20.00 OR LESS ON EBAY :x

There aren't many people who own them, and since they stopped selling them they became rather valuable. I would probably just wait for their value to go down when they restock.