megan

Halloween Contest 2014 (Enter By 11/3/2014 @ 5 Pm Pacific Standard Time)

140 posts in this topic

Our annual Halloween Contest is upon us! Who will have the most creative, creepy, and clever costumes and decorations this year? It could be you!

With weeks to go before Halloween, you’ll have plenty of time to create your Behemothy creation and enter our Halloween contest.

halloween.jpg

To enter our contest just post a photo of your Behemoth related costumes or decorations in this thread. Behemoth related games include BattleBlock Theater,Castle Crashers, Alien Hominid, Alien Hominid PDA Games, Super Soviet Missile Mastar, or Dad ‘N Me. You could even do characters based on our Game 4 videos!

On the night of November 3rd this thread will be locked, so get your entries in before we close the contest at 5PM PST. We will review the entries and on November 6th we’ll select three winners in each category: Costumes and Decorations. That means we’re giving out 6 prize packages!

As always, judging will be based on creativity, hilarity and/or spookiness. Prize packages will include a Game 4 Cupcake/Spidaur tee and Behemoth scarf, plus your choice of Alien Hominid HD, Castle Crashers, or BattleBlock Theater game code (if you already own all three games, then you can give it to a friend!).
BMTH-067_GAME4_TSHIRT_REFERENCE.jpg

Rules:
–Group entries are allowed!
–Your entry must be your own creation (or your group’s, parent’s, family’s).
–Only new costumes and decoration entries will be accepted (entries that were submitted in previous years will not be eligible).
–Decorations can include pumpkin carvings, special treats, or other decorations in or outside of your abode.
–You may enter more than once.
–International participants welcome!

Need ideas?? Check out all the extraordinary entries from the winners of our last Halloween contest HERE!

NEW TO THE FORUMS? Here's to to post photos:

Once you have posted at least 3 approved posts, then your Forum account will automatically update to "Member." Members have the ability to upload attachments to their posts through "More reply options." 

Alternatively, you can use photo sharing sites like http://imgur.com/ and then click the Image icon to include the image url. 

Here's a helpful page: http://forums.thebeh...ore&module=help

(Click on "Posting" and it will explain attachments)

• picture.png - Click this icon and you can insert an image.
Edited by megan
Added info on how to include photos

Can I submit art work? Or is it only costumes and Halloween decorations? 

Hmm is some sort of artwork allowed like a scary version of a behemoth character?

While we love your hand drawn art, we are keeping this contest to costumes and decorations since we do a fan art contest around Valentine's Day. :) This way we can try to reward all types of crafts throughout the year! 

>>Hmm is some sort of artwork allowed like a scary version of a behemoth character?

While we love your hand drawn art, we are keeping this contest to costumes and decorations since we do a fan art contest around Valentine's Day. :) This way we can try to reward all types of crafts throughout the year! 

Am I allowed to do a prank?Like make a thing that pops up when you do something on my computer?

Edited by Potatofarm71

Am I allowed to do a prank?Like make a thing that pops up when you do something on my computer?

>

>>Hmm is some sort of artwork allowed like a scary version of a behemoth character?

I suppose you could...but then now we'll know you're pranking us and we may not open it! :P 

Do we submit our photos by posting them here?

Hello! Welcome! Yes, you would submit your entries here.

Since you are a new member, please keep in mind that we will be approving posts for your first 3 posts and then you'll be able to post freely. This helps us prevent random bots or advertisers from posting spam all over the place. No need to post multiple times to the same thread--you will just need to give us a bit of time to review your post and approve it. :)

Because we are 15, we are letting are brothers that are 9, 11, and 10 wear the costumes. and as we, we mean Uni+Donut=UniDonut, unicornwithashotgun, and I.

We are doing a golden whale pumkin, a hatty and a castle crasher.

can I post more than one thing or only one? i am concerned because i have 3 things.

You can post multiple photos! :)

but what if I'm from Chile, can I still participate?

Yes! As long as you have a valid mailing address we can send prizes to if you win. 

Im from New Zealand......Can I participate?

Our annual Halloween Contest is upon us! Who will have the most creative, creepy, and clever costumes and decorations this year? It could be you!

With weeks to go before Halloween, you’ll have plenty of time to create your Behemothy creation and enter our Halloween contest.

halloween.jpg

To enter our contest just post a photo of your Behemoth related costumes or decorations in this thread. Behemoth related games include BattleBlock Theater,Castle Crashers, Alien Hominid, Alien Hominid PDA Games, Super Soviet Missile Mastar, or Dad ‘N Me. You could even do characters based on our Game 4 videos!

On the night of November 3rd this thread will be locked, so get your entries in before we close the contest at 5PM PST. We will review the entries and on November 6th we’ll select three winners in each category: Costumes and Decorations. That means we’re giving out 6 prize packages!

As always, judging will be based on creativity, hilarity and/or spookiness. Prize packages will include a Game 4 Cupcake/Spidaur tee and Behemoth scarf, plus your choice of Alien Hominid HD, Castle Crashers, or BattleBlock Theater game code (if you already own all three games, then you can give it to a friend!).

BMTH-067_GAME4_TSHIRT_REFERENCE.jpg

Rules:

–Group entries are allowed!

–Your entry must be your own creation (or your group’s, parent’s, family’s).

–Only new costumes and decoration entries will be accepted (entries that were submitted in previous years will not be eligible).

–Decorations can include pumpkin carvings, special treats, or other decorations in or outside of your abode.

–You may enter more than once.

–International participants welcome!

Need ideas?? Check out all the extraordinary entries from the winners of our last Halloween contest HERE!

Yup. International participants can participate!

Yes! As long as you have a valid mailing address we can send prizes to if you win. 

About that... what if we want to enter but don't care for the prizes?

Give them to me!

Always care for the prizes... They be BEHEMOTHY THINGS

Edited by Hatty Hominid

Always care for the prizes... They be BEHEMOTHY THINGS

Yeah, but I'm just here for fun, not the... uh... subtle bribery...  :-P

Whenever I try to upload the images it says You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community,help?