33 posts in this topic

Down in Smash Land, all is going well, but then suddenly, drama arises in the world. Love, hate, cheating, murder, all is awaiting in the

SMASH BROS FAN FICTION: SMASHING OF BROS! 

Episode 1

The scene starts with Captain Falcon in his walk-in shower, as he is washing he lightly hums Mute City and notices a golden trinket in the corner. Falcie(that's the nickname is partner gave him) picked up the golden heart shaped locket, as he opened it, his eyes watered. It was Captain Falcon holding hands with Ike, walking into the sunset together. Falcie's tears hit the shower floor with no distinction from the raining shower water. "Show me your moves" Falcie whispered and caressed the picture of his former love. As he just began to recover from that final smash to the heart, his lover, Snake walked into the shower with him and turned off the water. In only a robe Snake looked lustily at Falcie "Kept ya waitin huh?" He said. "YES!" Falcon yelled. Before Snake and Falcon went through with their beautiful act of love, the screen fades to black and then to the next scene.

"You're too slow" Sonic urged his wife, Mrs. Pac Man to get up from bed. Downstairs, the married couple can hear their 2 children, Pac Zane the PacPerson, and GameFemale the hedgehog getting ready for school. When the 2 siblings finally left the house, Mrs Pac Man called to Sonic. Sonic turned around and was kissed by his wife. But Sonic turned away the love, and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I got something to say!" Sonic said in his uncontrollably loud voice. He turned around and faces the window. "I'm pregnant!" Sonic yelled, "With Little Mac's baby!" Mrs Pac Man broke into tears and was astonished. Sonic took a hold of his love "I had no choice Pacla! I was too slow! I WAS TOO SLOW!!!" "This is all going too fast Sonic!" Mrs Pac Man bolted out of the room and started to pack her things. Sonic begged for her to stay, but Mrs Pac Man wouldn't listen. Then Sonic in a last resort drew back and hit Mrs Pac Man in the eye. Sonic took out a knife and pointed it at Mrs Pac Man. "You cant leave me with the children Mrs Pac Man, even if it means I keep you hostage!" Mrs Pac Man complied. But she hadn't given up. She knew she had to get away, she had to take control of her life. When Sonic was out for work, Mrs Pac Man dialed the phone. "Samus? I need your assisstance..." 

too be continued...

Now THIS is a fan-fiction, Zane could learn quite a few things from you.

I rate this 11.3 golden ghosts (which is almost equal to 1 platinum ghost)

Not enough Auto Reticles, 3/10 you could do better

Scaler just wants you to throw in some hot Palutena x Larry Koopa scenes, DK

Episode 2

Sonic paced the halls of his home, his wife and children hadn't come home yet. He was beginning to get worried. "They should've been here hours ago!" It was 10 pm in the Pachog residence. Sonic went to the phone and tried to call Mrs. Pac Man's cell. As the phone rang, he looked out the window and saw an unfamiliar white van. Sonic got a terrible uneasiness, he tried to squint and see who was on the other side of the tinted windows. A big mistake. A gun shot zoomed from the van, broke through the window, and nearly hit Sonic's shoulder. Sonic tried to run through the back door but an axe tore through the wooden door. In fear Sonic backed into a wall. The front door was knocked down in one kick. Samus walked in fiercely with a blood lust in her visor. And through the back door, an axe wielding villager with dried blood on his clothing. Sonic was terrified, who could've done this? Samus picked up Sonic and threw him into a chair. "You're mine..." Samus' emotionless voice was pure hell to Sonic. They duct taped him to the chair. Samus began to pack gallons of gasoline by the front door. "Villager, make sure he can never run again." Samus told him. The Villager chuckled and dug into his pocket. He took a home-run bat out of it. As Villager took sick satisfaction of breaking Sonic's legs, Samus doused the building in gasoline. "Let's go Villager." Samus ordered. He scurried out like a wild animal. Samus put a newspaper in the toaster and escaped with Villager in the white van...

Ike and Falco were investigating the rubble of the Sonic residence. "This is horrible..." Falco shook his head. "They'll get no sympathy from me, I've seen worse." Ike dug through the rubble and saw a charred chair with burnt bits of duct tape. "Where's the body?" Falco wondered. After a few hours of searching there was no evidence and no corpses. "Falco here! I'm fine." Falco spoke to his comrades before flying off in the arwing. Ike was hesitant of leaving without any leads but he had no choice. When he got back into his car, Ike checked his phone to see a message from Captain Falcon. "Meet me by the lake." It said. Ike thought for a moment then sped over.

Ike stopped and blushed as he saw his ex-boyfriend, Falcon, all dressed up and sitting on a bench, waiting for his love. Ike approached him, when Falcon noticed, he jumped up with a bouquet of roses in his hand. Ike happily accepted the flowers and turned to Falcon. Falcie took a hold of Ike's hands and looked him in the eyes, "Show me your moves..." Ike teared up. "I'm sorry Falcie, I'm with Palutena now, and you left me for...HIM" "FAALCOON!" "Haven't you hurt me enough!" "LOOOOVE!" Ike blushed a deep red. "You still love me?" Before Falcon could answer, Ike kissed him, they both blushed and then turned away from each other. "Call me..." Ike scurried away, embarrassed. How would they get together when they're already in a relationship, they both thought. Will their partners ever find out the truth?

Ms. Pac Man had to stay in a hotel room with the children since the house was burned down. Those assassins work in terrible methods. They not only killed Sonic, but they destroyed everything, and Ms. Pac Man now has no money to pay the assassins. With no job and no formal degree, Ms. Pac Man had doomed herself and her family. The assassins would definitely kill everyone close to her due to the debt she owed. There was only one way she could get the money on time.

"Wakka wakka!" "Woo woo!" "How 'bout you eat these power pellets girly?" Ms. Pac Man was now forced to work as a dancer at a club. During her performances, she noticed a man in pink clothing who is staying at the bar area...

"Whoy the long face mate?" The bartender asked the strange man. The person in the pink hoodie and sweatpants ignored his question. "What's the best drink you got?" The bartender went to work with his signature drink. "This is the monado's power!" The bartender, Shulk, tossed the drink down the counter. The man in pink downed the drink in seconds. "...That was pretty good actually..." "Now tell me, what brings ya down?" The man in pink leaned in showing his face. "Someone in the world is tainting my name, and I have no idea who it might be." "Ya mean you're-" "Little Mac" Mac finished his sentence. Shulk smiled. "I believe ya mate, you don't seem like the serial killer kinda guy." Little mac grinned. Mac's phone buzzed, as he checked it he began to flee. "Gotta go." "Hey! You didn't pay!" Shulk yelled.

This episode is early, because reasons.

Here's a filler episode to celebrate a certain nintendo direct. I'm still thinking how to continue the actual plot.

Episode 3

Ridley was in his bed crying salty tears because he was cut from Smash. Ridley thought he had something special with Sakurai, but Sakurai used him. Now Ridley has been confided as a stage boss. Will Ridley ever escape this cycle of heartbreak. Ridley picked up his 2big4me cell phone and called an old friend. "I'm on my way" The voice on the phone told Ridley. Ridley waited for his friend to arrive. And at about Spring 2015 8:15 PM, Mewtwo arrived at Ridley's front door. Ridley started bawling into Mewtwo's arms. "How could he have used me like that *sob* You are the only one that understands Mewtwo *sob* a cut character with a non-clone moveset *sob*" Ridley's tears flooded the room. Mewtwo put his hand over Ridley's beak, "I didn't want to tell you Ridley, but I'm...I'm...DLC!" "How could you do this to me Mewtwo!" Ridley yelled, "I thought we were together forever..." Mewtwo began to tear up. "I won't leave you Ridley, I promise to visit you at Pyrosphere everyday. Ridley wiped away his tears and kissed Mewtwo. Mewtwo blushed red and looked upon Ridley. "Ridley..." "Mewtwo..." Mewtwo kissed Ridley back and then they started to make out. They moved to the bedroom with a Ridley sized bed in the middle. Ridley placed Mewtwo on the bed. "I haven't noticed how...big...you are Ridley" "That's what Sakurai said," Ridley told him, "he said I was too big for smash" "You're not too big for me" Mewtwo whispered. For the entire night, Mewtwo and Ridley made love... and other things....(I'm so sorry for this monstrosity)

After a long hiatus, episode 4 is coming soon, prepare your butts :v

But my butt can't read

After a long hiatus, episode 4 is coming soon, prepare your butts :v

But my butt can't read

It may not read but it can feel

Episode 4

"BLACK HOLE!" Palutena yelled at the top of her lungs, "GREAT AETHER!" Ike yelled back. Ganondorf tried to tune out the couple in his reading but to no avail, he took out his sword and banged at the ceiling. "Keep it down up there!" He screamed. Ganondorf looked at his sword, "Well there's one use for it." The door to Ganon's apartment opened and Samus walked in taking off her helmet, visibly exhausted. "Why are you so late?" Ganondorf looked even more disappointed than usual. "I had a job to do," Samus put away her powersuit, "d*mn hedgehog didn't see it coming." "Well if it was so easy than why did it take you 10 hours!?" Ganondorf sprung up, the two always fought, mostly due to his grumpy nature. "If you want to be that way Ganon!" Samus picked up a vase and threw it at the wall, "We're over!" She ran out the door crying. Ganondorf was angered, his girlfriend had just left him and he was filled with rage. In his anger he drop kicked his front door and went on a killing rampage.

Ike heard the chaos beneath him when his neighbour had begun to attack the others in the apartment. "Stay here Palu" He told Palutena, he unsheathed Ragnell, put on some clothes, and went to calm Ganon, "You shall all pay" Ganon was destroying everything out in the street, Ike jumped out the window of his apartment and landed sword first onto Ganon's back, he shrugged it off and threw Ike into a wall. Ike jumped up and charged at the Gerudo King, Ganon simply did a devastating kick that sent him away. Ike could barely get up as he witnessed Ganon slowly approach his defenseless body, "You'll pay for getting in my way!" Just as he was about to kill Ike with a Warlock Punch, a speeding car blasted through the street, the driver ejected fist raised in the air, "Falcon!" The driver's fist burst into flames as his body came racing over at the speed of sound "PAAAAAAWNCH!" Captain Falcon's went straight through Ganon's chest, but this Ganon, WAS NOT CANON, Falcon pulled out his arm and saw that Ganon was only a robot, oil spilling out of the wound where there should be blood. "Ike! Are you alright!" Fox was running over, "I heard that you challenged him alone, what were you thinking?!" Fox was the chief of the Smash Police Force and had authority over Ike. "Get back to base now!" He commanded, "b-but sir.." Ike was still recovering from near death and that Falcie had come to save him. "That's an order Ike".

"Look friend!" Shulk had finally cornered Mac at an ally, "I understand you're in danger, but there's no reason to burst off without paying." "You're quick, that monado of yours allowed you to catch up with my speed." "Enough!" Shulk was becoming impatient, "What is the reason you bolted away? Are you hiding something?" "You don't understand, I'm not the bad guy here, I'm being hunted dow-" Little Mac was shot by some ray gun, it stunned his leg rendering him immobile, Shulk in fear took out the monado and activated it Buster Mode, ready for combat, "What's the matter? Scared?" Wolf jumped down from the rooftop he had shot Little Mac from. "So you're Shulk huh? Don't look like muc-" Little Mac had recovered from the stun and locked Wolf into a hold. "Run!" He yelled, "I'm not leaving you behind!" Shulk snapped back as he swung the monado through Wolf, he stumbled to his knees and called for an arwing. "This isn't the last you'll see of me." The arwing flew in and Wolf jumped in, "Where is the clone you made of me Wolf?! I can't let him taint my name any longer!" "Taint your name?" Wolf laughed, "Your name is a filth pile to begin with!" Wolf drove off with no other words. "Who was that?" Shulk asked Mac, there was a long silence between the two "My former partner" Mac finally answered.

Secretly, all the abandoned and scrapped characters are the antagonists and their leader is Ridley-

How would that explain Little Mac's affiliation with them?

Secretly, all the abandoned and scrapped characters are the antagonists and their leader is Ridley-

He was an intern taking in a summer job

Mike Tyson told him to keep it a secret