• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/

Do you like video games? I do! I have a new arena playlist I just made called Video Games! I bet you'll enjoy the games! GT: RedHotSword3256.

Edited by RedHotSword3256

Oh, sorry for triple posting. I was trying to do something a second ago, but it didn't work well. And I'm kind of new to these forums, this is my second month.

Edited by RedHotSword3256

We should make our own forum for everyone who dislikes video games, we'll call it the Thomeheb Forums

That's Behemoth backwards. Edited by RedHotSword3256

if anyone remembers me i need more level ideas for video games 2 don't give me any games from video games 1 and don't say skyrim thx bye bye

skyrim

Try playing some playlists online and take note of cool ideas you find in them, then apply them to your own playlist.

ok thx I'll add not a hero thank u theroosterhead

...he didn't post in this thread.

Well, he gave me an idea. How about you give me an idea.

I did. Check my previous post, please.

Did you check the spoiler tag? I heartily recommend you check the post again.

Did you try looking for obscure titles? Try Earthworm Jim, Goof Troop, Danganronpa, etc.

I get your confusion; if I understand correctly, this isn't a thread about video games in general, this thread is about OP's BBT playlist called "Video Games". He's looking for inspiration his next playlist. Hope that clears things up.

Lol. I need to try out Wipeout. I'll try this two. Also, a moderator.. on behemoth forums.. who doesn't play video games. It's the end!

Edited by Cultist Chicken

Lol. I need to try out Wipeout. I'll try this two. Also, a moderator.. on behemoth forums.. who doesn't play video games.

He was using sarcasm.