Hazard    394

I made a playlist with this theme in early 2013, but I somehow lost it before I uploaded it.  Anyways, the theme is more-so like a story of a character who wakes up near the center of a volcano, and spends the playlist climbing upwards out of it and trying to escape at the very end.  In my playlist, I started every level in the bottom left and finished it in the top right.  The previous level's end point was the next level's spawn point, to make it seem like the whole playlist was one connected level.  

If anyone ever decides to do something similar to this, please let me know, I would love to try it.

Hazard    394

Don't make a Mario themed playlist, that theme is... reserved....

I wonder if anybody is making one soon? /s

GameguySD    1

Hey!

I've been meaning to try and connect with the BBT community for some time, but never really got around to it. Seeing as I don't have permission to create a thread, this seems like the most reasonable place to post. 

I've been playing for around eight months as of right now. I've achieved a universal A++ on the campaigns, and have also developed various speedrunning routes for the co-op levels as well as the Challenge playlist in the arena. I've been looking some time for active or retired players who would be willing to go through the game and help find and polish level strats. I would also like to believe I've found game tech and glitches/exploits that have gone previously unnoticed; if anyone would like to let me know if these have been discovered, or direct me to someone else who has taken the time to search out the game for quirks on a fundamental level, that would be fantastic and I would greatly appreciate it.

Concerning the reason I posted in this particular thread, I would like to get into advanced, or difficult, level design. I find that too many playlists being released which are simply trolls or have weapon cats mashed all over the screen for an artificial level of difficulty. Are there any active players who would be willing to help me out there, or perhaps point me to difficult playlists which have already been completed and uploaded? I love a good challenge, and having the urge afterward to shred your controller provides that nice and juicy bit of motivation for truly sadistic level design. Or maybe that's just me.

Thanks. Hopefully I'm not too late to join the community.

-GG

• Upvote 1