Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[10-31-2014] Solo Feature - Traps And Treats...smell My Feet...gimme Gems And Yarn To Heap...

Look here everyone, I’m just going to level with ya -- Halloween is my favorite holiday. Something about oranges and blacks and reds and all those Halloween colors regresses me to a state of mind that’s full of good memories of costumes, candies and kitschy kook. So for today, a special Halloween playlist would be hard to beat. This Furbottom’s “Freak-ture” is sure to be a real treat!

Solo Playlist

Halloween by MarioCallum0105

Halloween1.jpg

The only thing missing in this spook-tacular playlist is Dracula, Frankenstein’s monster and all of the other public domain horror icons I can mention without a cadre of movie companies asking for my credentials. Remember, you can’t spell a subpoena without nausea! Where was I?! Oh yes: This spine-chilling playlist frequently plagues it’s player with exits that are in sight, but oh-so out of reach. Grave consequences abound as you plunge further through these challenges trying to unearth your avenue out. Traditional terrors abound throughout this otherwise ominous playlist.

Halloween2.jpg

Looking behind you for scary lasers! At least that would be a great idea, if it wasn’t for all the spooky electro-aqua-terror-conveyors in every other direction.

Halloween3.jpg

Primp your prisoner in their favorite creepy accoutrement for an extra special trick-or-treat tour through the Theater!

One of the worst things about Halloween is those hot masks. Nothing makes a face more sweaty, smelly and moist then a full face covering. I’m pretty sure that’s how Swamp Bro got his nickname...and he's all yours this week! Free for completing this (or the Coop) Furbottom's Feature!

FeaturePost_SwampBro.jpg

Happy Halloween everybody!

Oh, and for some reason it keeps saying that Team Tadpole is the feature.

Thanks for reporting this, we're looking into it now. Should hopefully be the right playlist shortly!

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if this is what happened or not. I thought the water level was really hard so I quitted. Today when I went to play the playlist I automatically got the swamp bro head. Then I saw it was still Team Tadpole. Then I finished the water level. So, then I went to play the whole playlist again but I wouldn't get the gems or yarn.

I'm not sure if this is what happened or not. I thought the water level was really hard so I quitted. Today when I went to play the playlist I automatically got the swamp bro head. Then I saw it was still Team Tadpole. Then I finished the water level. So, then I went to play the whole playlist again but I wouldn't get the gems or yarn.

Correct Playlist is now up! Since you've already earned the head, you won't need it again, but you should be able to earn new Gems and Yarn playing the new Halloween playlist. Sorry again for the delay!

Great design. But as a more experienced player, it was kind of too easy

Yes, it was really easy. The only hard part for me was the bubblegum and lasers in the second part of the finale.

Edited by RedHotSword3256

megan    543

We welcome back this playlist in Furbottom's Features for the next few weeks. Play this or the co-op feature to unlock 25%OFF Prisoner at the end of the timed finale levels! Good luck!

FeaturePost_25OFF.jpg

megan    543
The Solo playlist has been re-featured in BattleBlock Theater this week! The reward for finishing Furbottom's Features is Tiny Cyclops.

FeaturePost_TINYCLOPS.jpg

Neezil    0
On 8/11/2017 at 5:39 PM, megan said:
The Solo playlist has been re-featured in BattleBlock Theater this week! The reward for finishing Furbottom's Features is Tiny Cyclops.

FeaturePost_TINYCLOPS.jpg

YES! Thank you so much for Tiny Cyclops, i'm so glad I finally caught it.

Possible for you guys to feature Buckle Your Pants anytime soon? He hasn't been featured in ages (not this year so far)

Thanks again! ;-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this