Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[31-Oct-2014] Solo Feature - Freshly Harvested Happiness!

Tis Halloween, and while you carve your jack-o-lanterns and dream of pumpkin pie, we have prepped something even more delicious...

Solo Feature
Hodge Podge Pie by Sir Robo
Difficulty: Intermediate

Now, I've had hodge before, possibly even a bite or two of podge as well, but Sir Robo must have mixed in some new spices when he baked up this level-pie, because there were loads of flavors I'm sure I've never tasted before.

And considering how many levels I've played, well, that's impressive.

Innovation aside, you should find that your serving is light and flakey, but with enough pepper in the gravy to keep you sweating. A layer with acid bubbles and buzzsaws is an early stand out, but I was also partial to some of the more unique fan-shenanigans at work as well. Take a peek beneath the crust!

2014-10-31_00019.jpg2014-10-31_00009.jpg2014-10-31_00015.jpg

What a unique aroma! Wait, no, that would be this week's prisoner. Fresh from the medieval bayou, we bring you...

FeaturePost_SwampBro.jpg

Smell ya later!

[solo Feature Oct 31 2014]

megan    543

We welcome back this playlist in Furbottom's Features for the next few weeks. Play this or the co-op feature to unlock 25%OFF Prisoner at the end of the timed finale levels! Good luck!

FeaturePost_25OFF.jpg

megan    543
The Solo playlist has been re-featured in BattleBlock Theater this week! The reward for finishing Furbottom's Features is Tiny Cyclops.

FeaturePost_TINYCLOPS.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this