• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 

9 posts in this topic

When the clock struck 7:13 EST(in all it's irony), a playlist by the name of 2spooky was released into the wilds of Battleblock Theater, to be played, liked, and possibly disliked by prisoners and cats alike everywhere.

It's a simple arena playlist, with Halloween color schemes...

...mostly, anyways. There's one level called Cold and Dark, which isn’t really dark. But because 2014's Halloween is a particularly chilly one, at least for Kentucky, I created a level mostly consisting of ice and white rocks. It's a ball playlist. And there's a glacier-gun cat. Can't forget the glacier-gun cat.

I'll just name the levels, give you my GT, and you can go from there.

Actually, I've forgotten the names already. In other words, I've forgotten part of the first one and I feel like I should have the whole set.

My GT is MeltedCow (though you've probably already deduced that part) and uh, go knock out your Halloween night if you live in the middle of nowhere like me. Have fun, kids, and make sure to remember stranger danger; always be near a parent or guardian when trick or treating (or checking your candy... If you live in a somewhat shady neighborhood, that is.) Go along now, but I advise against playing while stuffing your face with Hershies or whatever.

Oh, and don't expect the greatest playlist ever. The idea came to me late, and the playlist fared only a little better. It needed to be released on Halloween.

Edited by MeltedCow

I was with you as you made it. Good luck MeltedCow!

8 plays. 8 stinkin' plays.

I wanna say thats more plays in 2 days than my h.o.p. got since its been released

I was with you as you made it. Good luck MeltedCow!

8 plays. 8 stinkin' plays.

I wanna say thats more plays in 2 days than my h.o.p. got since its been released

See my other thread.