Mangle

Gamefemale Makes Art ( Well, Sorta )

Mangle    399

Well, after the Morg x Zane image, I'd thought I'd ramp up my photoshopping skills for whatever else may come up. So here is my first request, DK x Salt.

eprfah.jpg

So what else does everyone want me to do? Let me know!

• Upvote 4

Mangle    399

Draw Dovahkiin pls

You're gonna have to give me a few days on that one. Drawing something like that is hard. And in case it wasn't clear in the RPF, I did not draw Pac-Sonic/Pac-Amy. All I did was place the Morg and Zane text on the picture.

Ultanoka    580

That first picture was quite salty, but I'd have to say you have some fine works of art in here. I'd pay at least 12 dollars for one of these pieces.

Keep up the great work.

Edited by Ultanoka

MeltedCow    229

Draw Dovahkiin pls

You're gonna have to give me a few days on that one. Drawing something like that is hard. And in case it wasn't clear in the RPF, I did not draw Pac-Sonic/Pac-Amy. All I did was place the Morg and Zane text on the picture.

hmm. Perhaps a cow pls?

Mangle    399

Requested by DK.

2u59uvb.jpg

Draw Dovahkiin pls

This thread should be renamed "Gamefemale places text over pre-existing imagery"

I am actually going to draw in this thread too. Like I said before, Dovahkiin will take some time, but I promise it will be done.

Edited by Gamefemale
  • Upvote 2

*coughguardxpocketcough*

do you mean Hatty HominidxCat guard? because when I typed that in my phone (currently mobile) It auto corrected to Hatty HominidxCat guard

• Upvote 2

Mangle    399

Well, I tried.

ws595.jpg

*coughguardxpocketcough*

do you mean Hatty HominidxCat guard? because when I typed that in my phone (currently mobile) It auto corrected to Hatty HominidxCat guard

I shall get to work on both of those very soon.

Edit: finished Cat Guard x Pocket.

35a4y36.jpg

2nd edit: I also finished Hatty Hominid x Cat Guard.

2hprsk8.jpg

Edited by Gamefemale
  • Upvote 3

Cat Guard    246

Well, I tried.

ws595.jpg

I shall get to work on both of those very soon.

*coughguardxpocketcough*

Edit: finished Cat Guard x Pocket.

35a4y36.jpg

2nd edit: I also finished Hatty Hominid x Cat Guard.

2hprsk8.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm.............. not bad. I like both the photos. I personaly like the first. The photo not the people, I love both of them. (im strayt f.y.i.)

Mangle    399

I just did a little editing to a photo from Sonic Heroes to illustrate how much Morg hates Pac Man World 2.

2rh8zzc.jpg

I hope you like it Morg, I made this especially for you.

• Upvote 1

Mangle    399

cotacoolXchris

I will get to work on that very soon.

Draw that smexy boyfriend you've told us practically nothing about  :roll:

As much I as love to draw for everyone, I simply cannot draw my bf, at least not without him joining the forums himself first.

• Upvote 1

Mangle    399

Sorry to double post, but I felt like this had to be a separate post.

2q9id14.gif

I apologize that cotacool x Chris is taking a long time, finding a photo is harder than I expected, but I promise it will be done.

• Upvote 1

Cat Guard    246

Remember Zane's mightytheunknown signature? Can you make me look similar his chuckola avatar?

I have brown hair, green eyes, and a crooked smile. I look creepily similar to Zane. I also sound exactly like him. Its really weird.

Mangle    399

Well, it's about time I made fun of myself for a little bit.

348g1nt.png

Once again, I am really sorry cotacool X Chris is taking a long time. I am having a hard time finding that perfect photo, so if anyone can suggest one I can use, that'd be great.

Remember Zane's mightytheunknown signature? Can you make me look similar his chuckola avatar?

I have brown hair, green eyes, and a crooked smile. I look creepily similar to Zane. I also sound exactly like him. Its really weird.

I will work on that as soon as I get cotacool X Chris done.

• Upvote 2

Cat Guard    246

Well, it's about time I made fun of myself for a little bit.

348g1nt.png

Once again, I am really sorry cotacool X Chris is taking a long time. I am having a hard time finding that perfect photo, so if anyone can suggest one I can use, that'd be great.

I will work on that as soon as I get cotacool X Chris done.

Texan love

Thanks Jensen!

Mangle    399

This isn't exactly something I made. I was playing Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric and was raging when by a miracle, I ran into a very good glitch and decided to have some fun. Click at your own risk.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGjN4tgEg

Now all of you may be wondering......WHERE THE (insert swear word here) IS COTACOOL X CHRIS?! Well, I don't know cotacool that well, so it is very hard to find a good photo to represent cotacool and Chris together. However, I promise it is still coming, but at this point, it will not come until after I get Sonic Boom cleared.

Edit: I already posted this in the Sonic Boom thread, but I might as well post this here too since this is my creation.

e3msk.jpg

Edited by Gamefemale