Mangle

Gamefemale Makes Art ( Well, Sorta )

Mangle    399

Since username x username theme is winning in the Avatar Theme thread right now and I'm on Thanksgiving Break, send me a request on a username x username pic until username x username wins, and I will put it on the top of my priorities because I know how much everyone loves my username x username pics and would love to use them as their avatars.

A C Cret    196

Since username x username theme is winning in the Avatar Theme thread right now and I'm on Thanksgiving Break, send me a request on a username x username pic until username x username wins, and I will put it on the top of my priorities because I know how much everyone loves my username x username pics and would love to use them as their avatars.

Technically, you getting this notification counts as contacting your, right?

Anyway, you didn't limit this at all, so here goes:

Would you maybe... do Gamefemale x Gamefemale's Boyfriend?

Whaaaaat, username is a name used by a person in place of their own real name, so that applies!

Edited by A C Cret

Remember Zane's mightytheunknown signature? Can you make me look similar his chuckola avatar?

I have brown hair, green eyes, and a crooked smile. I look creepily similar to Zane. I also sound exactly like him. Its really weird.

Hey, Cat Guard. I think I was talking to you over the xbox once about a month ago, played some castle crashers. It was fun, but you didn't sound like Zane. I can't account for what you look like, but the voice, ehh. Not so much.

Mangle    399

Whaaaaat, username is a name used by a person in place of their own real name, so that applies!

If I do that, I'm not doing my real boyfriend since he is not on the forums yet.

BehemothChicken X BehemothChicken making out. you know you wanna.

I do wanna.

• Upvote 1

Cat Guard    246

Hey, Cat Guard. I think I was talking to you over the xbox once about a month ago, played some castle crashers. It was fun, but you didn't sound like Zane. I can't account for what you look like, but the voice, ehh. Not so much.

Remember Zane's mightytheunknown signature? Can you make me look similar his chuckola avatar?

I have brown hair, green eyes, and a crooked smile. I look creepily similar to Zane. I also sound exactly like him. Its really weird.

Must have been someone else, I don't recall talking to you. Whats your GT?

A C Cret    196

If I do that, I'm not doing my real boyfriend since he is not on the forums yet.

I was assuming not, considering all of your previous 'doodles'.

...but if you want, you could just blur his face... :-)

>BehemothChicken X BehemothChicken making out. you know you wanna.

I do wanna.

mother_of_god_template_450x337_by_dragon

• Upvote 4

Mangle    399

Can you do an 8Bitten x MisterrQuentin?

It might take me a while because I have other things to do, but I will do it.

8Bitten    316

Can you do an 8Bitten x MisterrQuentin?

Wat.

. . .

It's a bromance not a romance.

Edited by 8Bitten