Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Behemoth_Erin

[7-Nov-2014] Arena Feature - What A Bootiful View!

3 posts in this topic

You know, I'll be watching those ball players playing ball when suddenly they decide that the best way to hit the ball is with their face, and then I'm like, "Hey, ouch! You've got a perfectly shoe'd foot down there if you were feeling like hitting that. Two of them!"

I mean, if it seems like hitting the ball with your face is going to become a habit, I would at least invest in a shoe for your face. Or a boot! This is just one of the many reasons I am taken with this week's Arena playlist and its creator. 

Arena Feature:

BattleBall by Le Bootiful Face

Unconventional at ever turn, each court in BattleBall forces you to deal with its own random act of chaos, whether its because the ground is entirely made out of teleporters, or because there IS NO GROUND.

Early on, you'll find yourself faced with a free-falling shot at greatness; later, an unidentified flying object of another sort will provide you with some unique scoring opportunities...

Just take a peek at the bootiful screens below!

fbs3.jpg

fbs2.jpg

fbs1.jpg

If you decide to stop by BattleBlock Theater this week, you'll also get a little RNR with your ball game (that's Random Net Rewards)!

FeaturePost_FBIAGENT2.jpg

How does the ball disappear when it goes into the net? Why does it vanish if it stops moving? F.oot B.all I.nvestigations are serious business, and the truth is still out there...   

[Arena Feature Nov 7 2014]

For another week, we're re-featuring this Arena Feature in BattleBlock Theater. We also unlocked the Behemoth Chicken and opened it up to anyone who heads to an online area in the game. If you previously unlocked the special prisoner then you won't get a notification, but you can find it in your player select screen under the Star category.

FeaturePost.jpg

This week brought back this playlist in the Arena Feature in BattleBlock Theater and there's another return unlock in rotation. For Steam players, you can unlock Behemoth Chicken when you head to an online area of the game. 

FeaturePost.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0