Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaseFromBehemoth

[21-Nov-2014] Arena Feature - Semi-Binary Establishment

3 posts in this topic

I do not have any official, datamined, put-it-in-a-spreadsheet metrics to back this up; but I believe “my_playlist” might be the most frequently used BattleBlock Theater playlist title on XBLA. So many uncommon creations share this common title. You know what they say: great minds think alike.

Here in the Theater, it’s hard to find a great mind you don’t have to mop up off the stage for placement inside a future prisoner. I think I saw one that looks like a empty jar around here somewhere...

Arena Feature:

my_playlist by Lighningflam31

Sometimes symmetry, sometimes asymmetry: a single letter makes these words have an opposite meaning. Just as such, a slight shift in the balance of a stage can make for a very different experience. This playlist bounces back and forth between both symmetrical and asymmetrical stages, some perfectly balanced and some intentionally imbalanced, which puts prisoners in a constant state of flux.

myplaylist1.jpg

Your expectations work against you from one stage to the next as you may have the upper hand in one, then must account for your disadvantage on the other. Accept, adjust, then administer punishment as you try to outscore your fellow prisoners on this week’s playlist.

myplaylist2.jpg

Watch out for falling friends!

myplaylist3.jpg

This Soul Snatcher map is not very spacious...watch out for those roof spikes when clomping other competitors!

Ms. Pump’s puff cheeked smile is making me nervous. This perfectly pudgy palpitating prisoner is prepared for you at a perfect price this period. 

FeaturePost_MSPUMP.jpg

Free starting today...just for playing BattleBlock Theater!

[Arena Feature Nov 21 2014]

For another week, we're re-featuring this Arena Feature in BattleBlock Theater. We also unlocked the Behemoth Chicken and opened it up to anyone who heads to an online area in the game. If you previously unlocked the special prisoner then you won't get a notification, but you can find it in your player select screen under the Star category.

FeaturePost.jpg

This week brought back this playlist in the Arena Feature in BattleBlock Theater and there's another return unlock in rotation. For XBLA players, you'll be able to unlock Scuba Steve when you head to an online area of the game.

FeaturePost_ScubaSteve.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0