• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 

24 posts in this topic

The Quote Game is easy. Just say something from a TV show, video game, or song. The person who guesses the quote from the TV show, video game, or song, gets to say another. Just don't say anything bad. (Cussing, drugs, etc.) I'll start.

"I honestly never thought we would need to track how many times we died in the hub."

Edited by RedHotSword3256

I swear to GLaDOS, I have no idea where that quote came from.

Look - metal ball, I CAN hear you.

Edited by RedHotSword3256

I don't know, but are you sure you don't recognize OVER NINE THOUSAND or GET TO DAH CHOPPAH? Ah well.

Anyways...

"Remember... No Russian."

I don't know, but are you sure you don't recognize OVER NINE THOUSAND or GET TO DAH CHOPPAH? Ah well.

Anyways...

Modern Warfare 2 

"There is no bathroom"

Anyways...

You don't know WE ONLY TAKE COLD CASH? Oh mai god!

Anyways...

You don't know WE ONLY TAKE COLD CASH? Oh mai god!

Maybe if you tell us where the obscure quote came from we would know and maybe we could get back to the game

Honestly, the main flaw here is infinite possibilities of origin. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and 'impose' a rule that you have to state what form of media your quote is from. Just to make this a tad more realistic for the more obscure quotes.

This next quote is from a video game.

"That was God. I was quoting God."

EDIT:

I hate using my phone to post... Fixing my grammar and schnuff...

Edited by A C Cret

I don't know......

Edit: Video Game

"I hate my job"

Think Milk........

Edited by Cat Guard

The Quote Game is easy. Just say something from a TV show, video game, or song. The person who guesses the quote from the TV show, video game, or song, gets to say another. Just don't say anything bad. (Cussing, drugs, etc.) I'll start.

But yet, this happens...

I swear to shrek, i have no idea where that quote came from.

Get to da CHOPPAH!!!

I swear to GLaDOS, I have no idea where that quote came from.

Look - metal ball, I CAN hear you.

I don't know

His power level is OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever.

Here's one you all should now.

"We only take cold cash. LOL."

Anyways...

I don't know......

Edit: Video Game

"I hate my job"

Think Milk........

I don't think this was how this thread was intended to go, and honestly, I think the continuation of this chaos would probably lead to this thread turning into spam. I really hope this won't happen, because this is a great idea, but at this rate, I don't think this could last food(really autocorrect? "for"!) much longer.

Just my two cents...

Edited by A C Cret

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Fidget:

"Hey! You're the ones wearing those STUPID hats! Maybe you should make a STUPID HAT CLUB!"

My bad, I just assumed without reading that we were just posting quotes. I didn't mean to cast dispersion or disrupt the game.

Edited by Chris
vulgarity

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Fidget:

"Hey! You're the ones wearing those STUPID hats! Maybe you should make a STUPID HAT CLUB!"

The game was to try and guess what the quote is from that the other person above wrote and then type in another quote but this game had gone wrong when nobody knew what quotes were from and just continued to post 

If this thread is going to stay open, you guys are going to have to play by the rules:

The person who guesses the quote from the TV show, video game, or song, gets to say another

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and 'impose' a rule that you have to state what form of media your quote is from. Just to make this a tad more realistic for the more obscure quotes

If not, this thread is just another spam topic you're using to bump post count.

Conan the Barbarian.

'151 Rum, Pineapple Juice...'

Edited by Hazard

Tech 9. 

"There's no argument over the choice between peace and war.  But there's only one guaranteed way you can have peace and you can have it in the next second...surrender."