Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[19-Dec-2014] Arena Feature - Recapture Rapture

It's the last weekend before that big day in December. What a better way to capture the spirit of last minute shopping INSANITY and VIOLENCE and GIVE ME THAT MY GRANDPA NEEDS THAT-- then by taking something from someone else and not letting them have it.

Arena Feature

CaptureTheDuck by LevelDesignGuy

CaptureTheDuck3.png

Continuing our encore presentations of the Arena Playlist Creation Contest runners up is this penultimate playlist, CaptureTheDuck. If you missed it last time, prepare to have your Santa hat blown off your head and into your sneakers, tickling your feet with it's furry pom-pom of joy!

The creator of this playlist went all-out. With clever uses of the level editor, created a contraption that causes a brand new contest to occur, Within these mislabeled Ball game stages, you must push a lone Duckshark into your goal and block your opponents from doing the same. It's worth mentioning again, that since this is a brand new mode, AI opponents are not fit for competition. Find four players for a perfect fit!

CaptureTheDuck1.png

CaptureTheDuck2.png

It's a veritable game of tug of war as you punish and pummel each other for the purpose of placing that patrolling plumaged playing piece into your point scoring portal. 

So, going back to last-minute present purchases (alliterating about level design is very distracting).

Know what the worst thing is about shopping? The lines. Oh the lines you will wait through!

*Pro-Tip* Put your head down, grab your horns, and charge forward, knocking your shop-etition out of the way!

If you don't have horns, don't worry--this week's Prisoner definitely does!

The current and former Animal Orb Rammy will be your new shopping buddy starting today! 

FeaturePost_Rammy.jpg

[19-Dec-2014]

• Upvote 2

Cat Guard    246

I was playing this yesterday, it is a spectacular playlist! Its so funny how before the king was rereleased, I gave rammy, and the king to a friend for around 800 gems. I told him they will be rereleased very soon, he didn't believe me. :-)

8Bitten    316

Thanks for the re-feature Behemoth! Hopefully I'll be able to get back in the swing of designing over the holidays!

• Upvote 1

megan    543

We've just brought this playlist back to the Arena Features! Plus you can get Donuts for a limited time only!

FeaturePost_Donuts.jpg