Sign in to follow this  
megan

(Just For Fun) What Is The First Change You Notice In The House?

megan    543

Hey Fellow Chickens!

Yesterday, we revealed some new character customization options for our scrumptious Game 4 Cupcake. As you may have gathered from the post, once you've gained some toppings or frosting flavors, you'll be able to access these items and dress your Cupcake from your House. Here's our most recent layout for the House design:

cupcakehouse1272015.jpg

Just for fun, I wanted to get y'all involved in some discussion. What are some changes or additions that you noticed? What did you notice first?

You can see previous designs in streams we did with Game 4 gameplay:

(October 2014 - Extra Life Charity Stream)

\

(August 2014 - PAX Prime 1st Stream of gameplay)

Looking forward to what your thoughts are on the new House layout! :D

• Upvote 1

Chris    1,202

Just for fun, I wanted to get y'all involved in some discussion. What are some changes or additions that you noticed? What did you notice first?

The first thing I noticed was the vibrancy of the colours in the new House design. The older design's colours look a bit drab in comparison. I also prefer the spacing of the layout in the new design, too.

In fact this newer screenshot looks all-round more vibrant than older screenshots/videos generally. Not sure if that's because of the capture software you were using before or something, but I really like the changes. Every new thing we get to see from the development of this game gets me a little more excited for it.  :-)

• Upvote 1

Skirczak    42

The first thing I noticed was the Player Two Setup Area, and then the sweet practice dummy/target/dirt(Or brown snow)man.

UAKHqJ4.png

• Upvote 1

Ultanoka    580

The first thing I noticed is the color and how like Chris said, it's more vibrant and feels less squeezed together.

Also poop button things.

• Upvote 1

A C Cret    196

First thing I noticed was how prominent the stats are, but after looking further, some of the abbreviations are a tad confusing (range being RNG, for instance. I only got that after seeing the gun and bow ;-)). Maybe this is final, and I could live with it no prob, but I think it may hinder newbies who just see the game and buy it, and then have no idea what half of the stuff means...

Also, for weight, instead of a bar labeled LBS, would a huge scale grocery-style scale maybe with some random numbers and junk be possible? I think it would add a bit more whimsy into a already whimsical game... :-D

All in all, I love how this is coming along! Definitely something that I will enjoy playing (Xbox 360 plz. PLZ? :cry:)