BoomboxGamingX

Player Trading And Gaming Community

17 posts in this topic

Here you can plan trades and meet pepole to play with on XBLA.

We have few rules:

1: No cursing- keep the language clean this topic is supposed to be fun

2 No spamming it gets annoying and trust me you don't want to be the guy that everyone yells at for spamming I've been there (don't ask)

3 don't be a troll I lost my peebody to a troll if I see a coment leek this: ha ha Trolllolololol etc. you will be banned from posting for 5 days.

Hello guys,

I have a list of 8 prisoners who i would like to get to complete my collection:

Cecil      Scuba Steve

Buckle Your Pants

Gerard      Man Birth

Tiny Monkey

Toast      Chicken

I am willing to trade either 150 gems, 20 yarn, or the Alien Homind or Castle Crasher prisoners for each.

I am in the UK, usually online from from 4 to 6PM weekdays.

Please message my GT: Jamma003 with offers.

Thanks for reading!

James

N.B Im new to the forum, so please tell me if I did something wrong! :)

update:

Hello again,

I am now requiring only one prisoner before I have a full collection. As such, my offer has increased drastically. For the Scuba Steve prisoner, I am offering 500 gems, 80 yarn, and the Alien Hominid and Castle Crasher prisoners. I dont know how much he sells for, but thats gotta be more than the going rate!

Again, message my GT: Jamma003 if youre interested.

Cheers

(I know you dont like double-posting, but I cant find an Edit button  :? ...sorry about that. If youre currently an angry Moderator, feel free to merge the two or just delete the old one...)

EDIT: My search is now over. Ive got every prisoner in BBT! Thanks to everyone who saw this and helped out!

Edited by Jamma003

(I know you dont like double-posting, but I cant find an Edit button  :? ...sorry about that. If youre currently an angry Moderator, feel free to merge the two or just delete the old one...)

Hi Jamma, once you become an approved user (after having 3 or 4 approved posts), you will have the ability to edit your existing posts. Until then, don't worry too much about it.

I've been told I'm to nice (unless you insult my family or anything like that) if you do that I will flip! But I don't mind double posting I do it sometimes it's when people spam 54 messages I get annoied and that list is What I DONT have but I do have 50000 gems and I WANT Lava Lamp and Boom my GT is BoomboxGaming

Hey guys I have a trading playlist on Xbox 360 if anyone wants to trade heres some info:

I have CC Knight, both FBI Agents, Snail, Rose, Chicken, King, Barbarian, FatKid, Troll, Johnny Four, Groundhog, Toothbrush, and Wheels.   

I would like ANY of the following: DuckShark, Toast, Mr Bobbins, Cyber Monday (present), Siren, Buckle Your Pants, Lava Lamp, Tiny Monkey, Cat Control, Donuts, Purrham Furbottom, BOOM, or Mr Peabody.

I CANNOT by ANY means trade CC Knight, King, FatKid, Any FBI Agent, Chicken, or Barbarian.

All the star heads I have (except CC Knight and Snail) are stored on one of my other accounts

And last but not least: I am willing to trade any normal head, yarn (any amount), or anywhere between 5 and 95 gems

This is an update: I now have DuckShark, Cat Control and I also recieved Moose recently. I forgot to give this the first time (and I havent posted 4 posts so I cannot edit yet), but my GT is Zumbee4life and the name of the playlist is Trading. I actually can trade Chicken but only once (because I have another account with that head). Ive been poor on gems lately and Im only able to trade 25 gems and I can trade only 4 yarn. :( EDIT: Lots of stuff happened in trading lately. I will update in 25-30 mins on what I have now. 

Update: What I have now: CC Knight, Troll, Turkey, Cyber Monday, Ms. Pump, Rose, Groundhog, Furbottom, Toothbrush, Siren, Mr. Bobbins, Snail, Wheels, Hooshmand the Wise, Mr. Peabody, Donuts, Paul, 25% off, 50% off, Moose, The Monster (the triceratops), Meebs, both Steamroll Victims, Triple Threat, FatKid, both FBI Agents, King and Rammy.

I CANNOT trade CC Knight, Cyber Monday, Furbottom, Siren, Mr Bobbins, Monster, FatKid, any FBI Agent, or King.      

I also have DuckShark and Toast but I stored them on another account. In total I have 31 heads. Wow!

UPDATE: Sorry for so many updates but I now have Scuba Steve but I sacrificed 50% off for it.

Edited by Zumbee4life

Hello Zumbee4life, I would like to take a moment of your day and remind you that double posting is not allowed on The Behemoth Community Forums. I know how easy rules are to forget so this time it will be okay, but please next time instead of posting again, edit your last post. Good luck on your quest for head hunting!  :-P

Looking for BOOM!

I have:

Hooshmand the Wise

Mr.Bobbins

Cyber Monday

Steamroll Victim #2

Tooth Brush

Snail (I think everyone has that though)

Toast

Cat Control

and Peeps

My GT is: nanoshark987

(Tell me if I did something wrong, I'm new to the forums!)

Edited by predicteddeath

Hey guys! I'm looking for one head inparticular... The thief. When I see people who have it I offer gems- starting with 50 and I keep going up till they say yes (or when I get to 100). People usually say yes and im like cool! Then they cancel everything :( lol. Xbox GT: Okiedokiecat. Thx!

When was the last time anyone was here?

Hey guys!

June 8th 2015

8-) so YoloTastic

.... i dont mean to be mean but is this really the place for that?

Edited by Zumbee4life

8-) so YoloTastic

.... i dont mean to be mean but is this really the place for that?

Nope. It isn't.

We ought to stay on topic, fellow users!