Sign in to follow this  
predator

Should Game 4 Be On Ios

Chris    1,202

Hey Predator, one of the rules we have here is to not post multiple replies in a row in order to bump up your thread/post count.

It's exciting being here, I know, but you should probably cool it with the short, frequent posts.  ;-)

Edited by Chris

Cat Guard    246

3 things:

1) Its an unspoken rule about liking your own posts, so don't do it please.

2) Move to Game 4?

3) Tbh, I don't think it should.

Morg    1,515

I have mixed feelings on the topic of iOS games, because normally people buy those iOS games as time wasters for about a dollar, and Behemoth's games aren't really classified as time wasters in my opinion. They have the soul of actual games, and preferably I'd like to see Game 4 stick to the console market.

Timkinut    16

I have mixed feelings on the topic of iOS games, because normally people buy those iOS games as time wasters for about a dollar, and Behemoth's games aren't really classified as time wasters in my opinion. They have the soul of actual games, and preferably I'd like to see Game 4 stick to the console market.

That's a stereotype. iOS has a lot of deep games, such as Heroes III, FTL, GTA etc.

Game 4 will fit the big screen of iPad perefectly. Those touchscreens are made for turn-based strategy games.

predator    2

3 things:

1) Its an unspoken rule about liking your own posts, so don't do it please.

2) Move to Game 4?

3) Tbh, I don't think it should.

oh i forgot

predator    2

Hey Predator, one of the rules we have here is to not post multiple replies in a row in order to bump up your thread/post count.

It's exciting being here, I know, but you should probably cool it with the short, frequent posts.  ;-)

i am sorry about that

PartyB    0

I think some games that are originally on consoles shouldn't go to ios because sometimes they get boring.I also think games from The Behemoth don't really suit ios.I think we should see what type of game it is first.I don't think so.  :-)

Morg    1,515

Behemoth games are better suited on a console, in my honest opinion. I don't see it getting many sales on iOS or even Android.

Timkinut    16

Game 4 would never be on IOS. Behemoth makes more money off of console because they can charge more. More Money= More games.

They could sell Pit People, let's say, for $15 on iOS without any problem (Transistor is sold that way). If the game is good, then it would be purchased a lot.

yugo657    450

I'd rather they focus on porting the games to Steam and PS4 rather than IOS and Android. So no, it shouldn't be on mobile devices.

Edited by yugo657

jonah    24

unlike every other of the behemoths games, pit people would actually work for android, cuz its a turn based game

hi  guys  

YOURE IGNORANT

make ff for ios or maybe do a bunch of mini games into one game

Anyways, Pit People doesn't seem like a good idea for iOS.

Do you think you're any better?