Sign in to follow this  
FBI Agent 3

Lots Of Ppl Don't Play Alien Hominid

FBI Agent 3    1

The reason why I said lots of ppl don't play alien hominid is because I tried to play pda games online, and it said no players found. So, I thought no one really playz alien hominid

SushiGummy    394

A lot of it may also have to do with the game releasing on the Xbox Marketplace almost 8 years ago.

It can be hard for small games to keep up an online player community for so long, especially when you consider that Alien Hominid HD was a re-release and that PDA Games was only a mini-game.

Plus, BattleBlock Theater is essentially a bigger version, so people may just be playing that one instead.

Morg    1,515

Yeah, as games get older their following kind of dwindles. It isn't always the case though, like Smash Bros. Melee for example, but in Alien Hominid's case it's expected to lose playtime from people.

The only way I could see Alien Hominid picking up more players is if the Behemoth released a sequel for the current generation consoles, but the Behemoth stated that they aren't fans of doing the same thing twice.

Cat Guard    246

Battleblock Theater has the most people playing it (at this time) out of TB's games, so many people that did play AH HD, played it for PDA Games (and all the PDA DLC), so people play BBT instead of the PDA Games.

Yeah. Most people try to get the newer games.

Correct. More people play GTA than AH.

Yeah, as games get older their following kind of dwindles. It isn't always the case though, like Smash Bros. Melee for example, but in Alien Hominid's case it's expected to lose playtime from people.

The only way I could see Alien Hominid picking up more players is if the Behemoth released a sequel for the current generation consoles, but the Behemoth stated that they aren't fans of doing the same thing twice.

Correct also. The only reason Smash Bros still is alive today, is because they make more, or WatchMojo.

Cat Guard    246

Battleblock Theater has the most people playing it (at this time) out of TB's games, so many people that did play AH HD, played it for PDA Games (and all the PDA DLC), so people play BBT instead of the PDA Games.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:07 PM

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

Please don't post in old threads without saying something important.

On topic, PDA games was one of the reasons AH was popular, so BBT is pretty much an ugraded PDA games, so people play that instead.

• Upvote 1

yugo657    450

You're posting in dead topics with nothing new to add again. Don't do that.

Edited by yugo657