• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
Erin_Behemoth

[20-Feb-2015] Solo Feature - Foiliaged Again!

Sometimes all it takes is a quick glance at a playlist's image preview to see that something interesting is going on. When all those squiggly little lines either look a lot like something, or look nothing like anything you've seen before.

Solo Feature:
Forest of Trees by Justnormal3
Difficulty: Intermediate

Oh, the lovely middle. The greenest grass will occasionally be right here, firmly content to be on the fence. Levels in line with the difficulty of the original Story campaign will be here. Expect some challenge, but nothing too strenuous.

A forest of trees might sound boring to you, but the equally dull sounding "Justnormal3" is really just trying to throw us all off the scent: there is a ton of variety and surprises built into these woodsie works. Whether you're wading through hidden root pathways or jumping through the branches of a giant tree, you'll find that each level is distinct while sticking to a general theme of exploration.

And if you are going to choose a forest of something to explore, its probably best that you stick to a forest of trees instead of a less conventional choice. Like a forest of bears or lions or something.

2015-02-20_00003.jpg2015-02-20_00008.jpg2015-02-20_00021.jpg

Getting lost in the underbrush? Take this little guy with you! Did you know that Winston's breed was actually bred for pushing their flat little snouts into tracks? Neato!

FeaturePost_Winston.jpg

...that was a lie. That thing I did back there? Yeah, completely false. What do you want from me- do I look like I breed breds? I mean breed breeds. I mean, what?

[solo Feature 2/20/2016]

For the next 2 weeks, unlock Jonny 4 when you complete this playlist in BattleBlock Theater. Head over to Furbottom's Features to play these levels! 

FeaturePost_JonnyFour.jpg

We've brought this back to Furbottom's Features in BattleBlock Theater. The reward has been changed to "The Dad" when you complete all the levels in Furbottom's Features!

FeaturePost_THEDAD.jpg