• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Jamma003

Ask Anyone Anything

So, I had a good idea. I saw that all the AMA threads have been locked, and i thought "Aw! That looked like fun!" So here is a slight twist on the AMA that might not get locked, where we can still ask pointless questions.

Basically, each post consists of an answer, followed by a question. Anyone can chime in at any time with an answer, so dont ask questions aimed at specific users. Oh, and dont just put spammy answers because you want to ask something. I doubt you'd do that, but the rule stands anyway.

Heres an example (the quotes represent individual posts):

Me:
What is your favorite colour?

You:
Blue bro!
If you could be an animal, which one would you be?

Someone Else:
OMFGWTFBBQ DINOSAURS!
What was the last thing you did before writing this post?

And so on...

Il start then. Do you think this thread is going to actually be good?

Edited by Jamma003

I would, but I dont know where you live, so I wouldnt be able to give you it.

Whats your favorite day of the week and why?

Tuesday. Not a Monday, but far enough away from Friday that I don't start wishing it was Friday.

Have you ever been in a relationship? If so, how did it go/is it going?

I had a gf once, but me and my friends got in a massive fight over her, so we all agreed it was best to just stop. We're all friends to this day, so we made the right choice i guess. :)

Favorite game genre and why?

I dunno, Chuck Norris?

How long do you sleep every night?

Edited by Gamefemale

I ate a cookie cake. It tasted like heaven!

Have you ever gotten so mad at a game, you rage quit it and if so, which one?

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature for the PS1. I got tired of Popori repeating herself. 

But if that's the reason, why don't I quit on my friends? l:O

Have you ever eaten Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets?

Edited by Skirczak

Eventually, and that is a very opinionated question.

What is your bar-none, favorite game? (or two if you're like me :-D)

Joint first between Skyrim and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Darkness, because Skyrim is just the best, biggest game Ive ever played, and Mystery Dungeon brings me to tears every single time I get to the final level. I dont really like Chunsoft, but they sure do know how to make you like the critters.

How many games have you got currently installed (no discs) on your console/PC of choice?

I have about 10 installed. Just added Bioshock Infinite because it was free this month on Xbox. :D

When do you usually wake up in the morning?

6:00am. I'm a morning person and an mild insomniac, which may seem like a bad combination at first, but it fine after you get used to it. I also can function normally with 5 hours of sleep, so that may be a factor to making this work... ;-)

What time do you usually go to sleep, or do you even sleep at all?

What time, how, or if I sleep depends on if it's a school night and if there are more personal events going on with me. On a typical school night I get about 5-7 hours of sleep. On the weekends and holidays, I can sleep anywhere from 9-18 hours. If there is something personal going on with me (let's just use death as an example), I hardly sleep at all because I'm busy thinking to myself, "what am I gonna do now, am I about to go insane, what's gonna happen?"

How would you react if I suddenly became a mod?

Journey. I loved them before they replaced the lead signer, RIP :-(

What is your favorite type of music (And I will count screamo and rap and the likes, just no debating please :roll:)

Edited by A C Cret

Meatloaf and fruitcake actually. Yes, ironic, I know... :-P

What is your favorite video game/video game franchise?

If you would've asked me this before FNAF 2 came out, I would've said Sonic was my favorite franchise. Now I'm undecided between Sonic and FNAF.

What do you usually do when you're feeling down?