• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Jamma003

Ask Anyone Anything

I usually do the stuff that makes me happy like watch a funny movie or just go hang out with friends.

What do you do in your free time?

Nothing productive, of course. I have a bad habit of making free time instead of working, and then doing my homework in the middle if the school day. Someday that will ruin me...

What is one good and one bad habit you have?

Good habit:

I'm always putting other people before me. Even if I've just lost an arm and am drowning in lava, I will still go and try to help someone else, even for something trivial. 

Bad habit:

Heh heh, where do I start? Uh... I'm gonna go with listening to my music waaaay to loud on public transport. I bought some sonic-blue, bass-boosted headphones and crank up the volume. Everyone can hear it. I just never turn it down for them. I have my reasons.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Are you hungry or something? You're writing a lot of food questions... :-P

Probably sautéed cauliflower, because it's nutritious and tastes pretty good.

What is you opinion on gossip?

A C Cret, Im part Italian, so by default, Im ALWAYS hungry... also, Im generally unimaginative.

I dont care much for gossip, unless its people I know about. I like knowing everything about the people around me.

On a scale from one to Illuminati, how triangle are you? :D

Edited by Jamma003

Medium. Not too hot and not too sweet.

What kind of fish is the best fish?

I have UDraw: Instant Artist on 360... but I dont think that counts.

Which 3 sentences ADJECTIVES describe you best?

Edited by Jamma003

Sentence? Don't you mean adjectives? Wait, this is three...

I'll do that better if you clarify ;-)

Quirky, geeky, and wisecracking

What is your general opinion about society?

Edited by A C Cret

No. I studied The Clown Punk in English Poetry. It seems like a terrible idea.

Sentence? Don't you mean adjectives? Wait, this is three...
I'll do that better if you clarify ;-)

What is your general opinion about society?

Yes, adjectives. Sorry. I was tired. I suppose you could edit your post if you want. I dont mind. 

Dream holiday locale and why?

Myrtle Beach, SC. I've only been to the east coast once, and that was New York, so something more southern would be cool.

What I your opinion on popularity?

Ahem! Get ready! I am a fairly philosophical person, and this is one of my gems:

"The popularity ladder is a lot like an apple tree, nobody climbs to the top to eat the leaves, and all the good apples fall to the ground anyway." - James

Basically, the nicest people are often the ones who you overlook.

Favourite quote and why? (and it cant be the one above :P )

• Upvote 1

About a month ago, I (tried) to draw Medusa from Castle Crashers. It did not go well.

If I told you the time was 12:00, do you think I am talking about midnight or mid-day?