• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
megan

Welcome Our Two New Forum Moderators!

Happy Friday, everyone! We're starting the weekend off swimmingly with new forum moderators!

But first, thank you to all of the community members who took the time to apply. We only had a need for two new mods, but we really value everyone in the forums. If we have another search, we encourage you to apply again!

After going through all the applicants, we narrowed it down to two qualified individuals who have shown us their ability to be well-spoken, level-headed, mature, positive & friendly, and just all-around great guys in the forums. 

As of today, we knight Vinchenzo and GoldenGhost. We dub thee Mod Level 1! Please join me in congratulating them <3 

May your moderating be just, fair, and swift. 

• Upvote 14

Congratulations, these two are the most suited to be mods. 

Edited by Abz2141
  • Upvote 1

Woah, what a twist! M. Night Shyamalan himself would be in awe at this completely unexpected turn of events. 

In all seriousness, GoldenGhost was probably the obvious first choice and will be a great mod. And even though I haven't seen much of Vinchenzo's posts, from the ones I have seen, i'm sure he'll make an excellent mod.
Congratulations, guys! Hope you enjoy your new positions, you deserve it!

EDIT: Just saw the badges and oooOOOOooOOhhhh god, I got chills  :P

Edited by Undead Ninya
  • Upvote 3

This was rigged, I demand a recount!

No but seriously GoldenGhost was my personal favorite for the position. Vin was pretty high up on the tier lists as well. I'm not having tears of joy like when Chris was knighted, but how can you top perfection am I right?

Congrats to our new mod boys, hopefully the forums will stay clean enough they never have to work a day of their life.

• Upvote 5

I don't really know what to say, so I guess I'll just say thanks Megan for letting Vin and I join the crew! I'm really excited to help keep the forums clean and pleasant to be around  :-D

Quick, someone make a thread for me to lock! (Just kidding, don't do that)

• Upvote 10

Congrats GoldenGhost and Vinchenzo, it's great to have you on the team!  :-)

I believe you all can thank me, I hand-picked both of them and forced them to be Moderators.  It was entirely my choice.

Just kidding.  Congratulations fellas, hope you don't disappear anytime soon.

Absolutely awesome. Personally, I'd say I know them both pretty well (better than most on these forums, at the very least) and there is no one here more suited for the position than these two, kinda had a feeling it'd be them ;-)

GoldenGhost is probably the kindest member to ever grace these forums, I've never seen him be anything but helpful and understanding, he's had the chops to be a mod since day 1.

As for Vinchenzo, he's an awesome dude and a lot of us have been pulling for him to become a mod for many months, so it's really awesome to see this finally happen.

Awesome job on the selection process, and a big congratulations to these two very deserving new moderators!

And now my friends, 2/3 of the Chuckola crew occupy a position of power on the forums, it's only a matter of time before the hostile takeover is complete...

• Upvote 6

Ayyy big congratulations to you guys! I know you guys totally deserved it! Now go do your hard work and moderate our wonderful forums! I totally shouldève gotten it. Better luck next time i guess. Kappa.

Congrats! This is the largest amount of mods I've ever seen at once, and it's quite terrifying!

I am glad to see you two as mods, and I am sure you two are a great fit for the positions!

Also, not sure if I'm alone here, but it's weird to see those mod badges. I seriously have the chills right now...

I'll look forward to getting warning points from you two.

(jk but seriously nice work)

• Upvote 4

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming positivity, I am really appreciative of all the support from mods and users alike!  :-D

• Upvote 6

Congratz you two. You two are litterally the only ones i would consider being moderators on this site.

well... you guys and kirbywindwaker... and me.

... i would have applied but lack of computer made me back out. Using a console browser isn't the best way to use this forum.

• Upvote 2

Well, I'm late for this thread, but I must say children, we're entering a new age.

An age where there are more people for other people to kiss up to. More people to get likes because they did the righteous thing because it's their job. More people to-

(jk congrats to all!)