• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
Erin_Behemoth

[24-April-2015] Arena Feature: Shoot A Ball With Your Finger Guns

This week's title came packaged with a tip. No, really! Shooting the ball with your weapons can save a missed shot and get it into the net. Oh... and I also mean that you can throw the ball with your hands, because apparently that's what "shooting" is. Because english is weird.

Arena Feature:
ncr_soccerpack by ncrecc

Oh yeah, that's right: it's a pack full of new soccers for you. Or whatever you want to call Soccer when you add basketball nets and high explosives. "Fun", I guess!

This set of soccers makes it's mark by utilizing lifts, triggers and other mechanisms to restrict access to each team's net, adding an extra dose of heat to those hot pursuits. And if THAT isn't warm enough for you, well, fireballs are always an entirely optional option.

A tiny warning: all of these nifty touches effectively create automated goalies, and said goalies don't play all that nicely with the arena's somewhat single-minded AI. You may want to give these a try when you want to play ball with a real life human. You know, like your dad. I mean, he'd probably like that anyway-- it's a dad thing.

Want proof? Here's some pictures of MY dad and I playing this week's playlist!

2015-04-23_00026.jpg2015-04-23_00011.jpg2015-04-23_00013.jpg

So there's your proof, and no, that wasn't my dad playing, but it could have been, which still proves my point. Something that may have no point, but should be mentioned anyway, is this week's prisoner. His head is a UFO flown by a Cat.

FeaturePost_CatControl.jpg

...it's complicated.

Cat's are strange and alien creatures who should not be in charge of anyone's destiny, but in this case, you will be the one piloting the cat piloting the prisoner, which... makes it okay? I think?

[Arena Feature 24 March 2015]

Get ready for another weekend playing the Arena Feature! This playlist has been re-featured and you'll be able to unlock Manbirth if you haven't already. Enjoy!

Prisoner_ManBirthNEW.jpg

We've updated the Arena Feature to this playlist and we've brought back Giraffey for a limited time only!

FeaturePost_GIRAFFEY.jpg