CannyImposter

I Am Making A Game

118 posts in this topic

Maybe put the tower on top of the desk as well? I dunno if that would be too cramped or not, but it would add to the astetic nicely :-D

I love how this is coming together! The tiny details really make it something special!

Last time I was on this thread I reached my quota for positive votes today. Whatever the heck that means.

I also recommend selling sodas that make you explode. Why? Because you can.

Last time I was on this thread I reached my quota for positive votes today. Whatever the heck that means.

I also recommend selling sodas that make you explode. Why? Because you can.

Haha the shop is awful cramped but I'll see what I can do

Maybe put the tower on top of the desk as well? I dunno if that would be too cramped or not, but it would add to the astetic nicely :-D

I love how this is coming together! The tiny details really make it something special!

I probably sound like an idiot, and will curse myself for not realising, but what do you mean by tower?

I probably sound like an idiot, and will curse myself for not realising, but what do you mean by tower?

Yes. Macs are more user friendly bruh. It fits a lazy person like our good ol' friend... shopkeeper...

I think that the cats would not be an implied background object. 

Meaning that, if you're using Dan's style: anything that's in the background for aesthetic or decor that has no function should NOT have black outlines.

The cat looks like it serves a function so it'd help if you gave him a black outline. Right now it looks out of place. Also, your color scheme is not in favor of your visual direction right now..

>The picture frame of the cat is what stands out the most. Try darkening up the CAT'S orange line-art outline as it doesnt have enough contrast with its inside shading.

Any Updates??

Give it some time. I know that art takes a while to do right.

Sorry! Been talking to a lot of you outside of this I trailed off a bit, here is the shop with textured walls and added ranged items. Just gotta add some more items, tidy up some animations and we're pretty much there in terms of the shop!

http://imgur.com/U22vmgX

Okay, what kind of progression is Bow and Arrow, Bomb, Dagger, Alien Laser, Minigun? ;-)

Okay, what kind of progression is Bow and Arrow, Bomb, Dagger, Alien Laser, Minigun? ;-)

Bow is fast but very weak, bomb is strong but slow, throwing knifes are reasonably strong and fast, alien laser is even stronger and faster and the minigun/grenade launcher is an end game weapon that basically destroys everything

Sorry the updates have died a little, the dreaded coursework has returned, but work should resume when the summer holidays come around

Aint no problem. We're just all excited to see what you come up with next.

Found some time to do a quick speed art for the design of the games logo, check it out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-86uOMCUkehdFVpZXNQSm9SUFE/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: It doesn't begin until around 1 minute into the video if you're wondering why there is a black screen, and all the times you see youtube is because my pen pressure was bugging out and I had to keep re-opening flash

Edited by CannyImposter

Hey Canny, just wanted to give you a little reminder of Rule #8 of The Behemoth Forums doesn't allow double posting, in the future please edit your post if you wish to add more content.   ;-)

I also can't wait to play your game!

Vin coming down hard bruh. Anyways Canny it's looking great!

Sorry! Been talking to a lot of you outside of this I trailed off a bit, here is the shop with textured walls and added ranged items. Just gotta add some more items, tidy up some animations and we're pretty much there in terms of the shop!

http://imgur.com/U22vmgX

I lol'd at the "Useless ****" in the top left corner.

Guess who's back, coursework is finally over and I can get some more work done on this thing. I've done some work on creating the main menu, I'm a bit sceptical of it at the moment so tell me what you think

http://imgur.com/aJqVc2v

Almost made a double post, phew.

Made another version of the menu, let me know which one you think looks better.

http://imgur.com/5Sph8qI

Edited by CannyImposter